Soo horny me in my wedding dress. X

Anyone want to chat to a wife and mom, send naughty pics or chat naughty message me xxx I would love to fuck and suck a stranger. Could even put my wedding dress ;)
Baby doll I want to chat with you as I eat your sweet tasty pussy. Please PM me and I want to do feel.your hot sexy body next to mine and then suck on that clit. Milking it for your nectar to love to sallow

The bed would certainly couple well with the long staple giza cotton bed sheets I was given by a local Pharaoh during a business expedition I took to the verdant Nile River Valley back in 2017. Sadly, we were never able to figure out the logistics in extracting their rich petroleum reserves, but I will never forget the trip or the friendships made.
Where did you copy and paste that from? Lol

Stop being silly and log off do something productive.

I would wrap my arms around you placing my hands on those luscious breasts pinching your nipples until they're hard as rocks. I would lower the sides of your gown feeling those luscious breasts in my hands as you feel my hard cock against your butt. I would kiss the back of your neck and down your back and across both cheeks and down your legs as I'm pulling down your gown. I would move to the other side kissing you kissing your neck kissing your breasts sucking your nipples until they're even harder than they were before kiss my way down your belly till my mouth found your clit I would tease and tickle it until you came in my mouth. I would take you by the hand to the bed and lay you down and slide my hard cock deep inside you and push and pull and push and pull slow it first then gaining faster rhythm your splayed legs around my waist you're long legs wrapped around my ass pulling me deeper making me push harder and harder until we both finally explode
That sounds fantastic! Xx

Reactions: Macc