South East English Couple Ready to take next step

South30

Couple
From
UK
Aug 30, 2022
Quendon, Saffron Walden, UK
As a couple we are in complete agreement that we would love to have a 3 sum with a fit younger guy. It would turn us on immensely. Sassy gets so turned on by thought of a younger guy fucking her. I would love to see that happen. It’s just finding the right guy ? How did anyone else do this ? By luck or By design ? Thx for any input.. x x ❤️

Attachments

• F2A34A58-EFBA-4D21-B29B-5DDC90C0158F.jpeg
    F2A34A58-EFBA-4D21-B29B-5DDC90C0158F.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 55
As a couple we are in complete agreement that we would love to have a 3 sum with a fit younger guy. It would turn us on immensely. Sassy gets so turned on by thought of a younger guy fucking her. I would love to see that happen. It’s just finding the right guy ? How did anyone else do this ? By luck or By design ? Thx for any input.. x x ❤️
Sassy will easily find a younger guy. You both will just have to pick look one.

Reactions: South30
Everybody is different in their specific requirements and required outcomes. For us, my wife would trust me to find the right guy. That wasn't too difficult knowing her preferences, but finding the guy to fit that requirement was more challenging. We used the Web site, Adultfriendfinder and I put in the precise details of the sort of guy that would fit both our needs.
We found this process very enjoyable and part of the foreplay. When I found one or two potentials, I would present the profiles to my wife to choose for the next stage. I would make contact and try and assess if he was the sort of guy that would totally respect my wife and her requirements and my preferences too.
This would lead to a great evening. This method never let us down.

Everybody is different in their specific requirements and required outcomes. For us, my wife would trust me to find the right guy. That wasn't too difficult knowing her preferences, but finding the guy to fit that requirement was more challenging. We used the Web site, Adultfriendfinder and I put in the precise details of the sort of guy that would fit both our needs.
We found this process very enjoyable and part of the foreplay. When I found one or two potentials, I would present the profiles to my wife to choose for the next stage. I would make contact and try and assess if he was the sort of guy that would totally respect my wife and her requirements and my preferences too.
This would lead to a great evening. This method never let us down.
Thx Whiskey Trot.. sound advice 👍

She does have guy in mind locally that she has fancied for a long time .. she has told me she would love to fuck him. We know of him , wouldn’t say he is a close personal friend of ours , I think he would defo be up for it .. would he be worth a shot ? Thx for your advice in advance x
Absolutely would be worth a shot. The main aim in this lifestyle is having your wife really turned on, and if she fancies him in the first place, then you're halfway there. We tried to find guys a bit outside our area to avoid not bumping into them at a later date. But one successful meet was with a guy just 6 miles away. As I said, we are all a bit different on what really does it for us. For my wife, she had a preference on the cock being not too long but very thick. She would have a preference for the guy to be in the forces and in uniform. She loved taking out his cock by unbuttoning him slowly.
Your wife would probably have a very different set of requirements.