Southern Ontario wife looking to cuck hisband gangbang

For my wife's 40th birthday, I arranged a gangbang for her as it was a fantasy she wanted to try. I posted an ad on a swinger site we use and we went out of town, two states away. I had 17 men set up, but as we had been told, half the guys would be no shows and so we ended up with 11 men that night who were already in our hotel room when I returned with her from dinner. She immediately had second thoughts when she saw all the hard cocks waiting for her as she had only had one MMFM with me and two other men before. But, once she took the first cock and one in her mouth she was fully into it and she loved it.

She went bareback as she enjoys and all of the men gave her at least one load of cum, either in her pussy or in her mouth. Several of the guys went twice and a small handful went a third time. She had at least one cock inside her from 9 PM that night until after 4 AM. She was totally worn out and sore after the last guy left and it took her three days to recover fully.

She said she probably would not do it again, but the next year as her birthday approached she said she wanted to do it again, but with fewer men. I repeated the same ad for another location and we ended up with 7 men that year. It actually went much better since we had an idea of how to set it up.

In 2020 we skipped due to COVID and instead stayed home and had three of her BULLS visit and spend the night. In 2021 we set up her 17th birthday gangbang and somehow ended up with 28 men total. The guys were slow to respond and we figured with COVID it would be a slow year, so we told the guys they could bring along a buddy if they wanted. That was in hindsight a bad idea, but in the end, only 23 of the guys took a turn, 5 of the guys could not get hard or backed out and only watched. Afterward, my wife said 5-7 is her desired number for future gangbangs on her birthdays.