Southwest PA Couple

Hopeful_Cuck

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for us or not. For the past several years I've been unable to perform sexually due to a medical condition. My wife has therefore been left quite unsatisfied. I've just begun talking to her about finding a sexual partner for her. We are not looking for a relationship but simply for sex. I desperately want my wife to have that experience in her life again and I am unable to help her. Get in touch with me at brianmasters67@yahoo.com for more details and any advice. We're very new to this and looking for guidance and support. We are located in Johnstown Pennsylvania, USA

Last edited:
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for us or not. For the past several years I've been unable to perform sexually due to a medical condition. My wife has therefore been left quite unsatisfied. I've just begun talking to her about finding a sexual partner for her. We are not looking for a relationship but simply for sex. I desperately want my wife to have that experience in her life again and I am unable to help her. Get in touch with me at brianmasters67@yahoo.com for more details and any advice. We're very new to this and looking for guidance and support.
Sent you an email.