Sperm hunger?

naturalcucky

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 10, 2019
If a lot of time goes by, I’ll go crazy so much I want to clean my wife’s pussy after being fucked by another man.
I will only calm down completely if I get my cream pie again.
Does another cuckold feel this if they haven’t received a creampie in a while?DSC12783.jpg

I know I am lucky this is such a difficult time for many not only sexually but the whole pandemic has literally rocked the world.
Hubby got his first creampie of the day this morning. He moans as I hover over him and David's cum drips down into his awaiting mouth.
Sometimes I"m not sure who enjoys having my live in lover more me or hubby !! He certainly cleans me with gusto !!

I know I am lucky this is such a difficult time for many not only sexually but the whole pandemic has literally rocked the world.
Hubby got his first creampie of the day this morning. He moans as I hover over him and David's cum drips down into his awaiting mouth.
Sometimes I"m not sure who enjoys having my live in lover more me or hubby !! He certainly cleans me with gusto !!

Continuous cleaning increases the gusto.

I ALWAYS crave eating my wife's creampie! I envy Verkitwme's hubby. My wife's bull is in our "quarantine pod" so they still have full access to each other, but they hook up less than once a week at most, and even then it's a rare treat when I get to clean her. However, little by little he's getting more comfortable with letting me suck his cock, so when he's horny and my wife isn't available he'll sometimes "make" me suck him instead. I love sucking cock. It's a very different dynamic, but it still lets me get my cum fix, and otherwise with everything going on I don't really have any other options.

Last week I was particularly craving it, so I took the initiative and invited him over as my wife and I were getting ready for bed. Sex was already on the agenda, so when he showed up she was perfectly happy to have two cocks at her disposal instead of one. We gave her lots of foreplay with us on either side of her until she had her first orgasm, then I pulled back and stroked while watching them fuck for quite a long time, with him finally filling her with cum while she rode his cock. It had been maybe 2 months since I'd gotten to watch her fuck someone else, and they always look so incredible they way they focus on each other and the way their bodies respond together, that I was dripping precum just watching them. Of course, I licked it up continuously and carefully edged the entire time. As soon as she climbed off of him I dove in, savoring the woman I love and the big load of cum I needed while he kissed her and pulled on her nipples.

Finally I got my turn to reclaim her and fucked her like a man possessed. Feeling her coated deep inside with another man's cum always sets me off faster than normal, but I made up for it with intensity. We all lay there together for a while chatting before he made his exit and my wife drifted off to sleep. I was already horny again though and had to stroke while remembering my wife shamelessly fucking another man and ignoring my presence. That was not quite a week ago, and I've stroked 2-4 times a day every day since then.

I love it when my wife comes home after a date. She tells me about all the sex she has had with the guy. How many times they fucked etc. I love fucking her whilst the other guys cum is still there

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky