SPH

njcuck

Male
Feb 13, 2022
My biggest fetish is small penis humiliation. Im of Indian ethnicity and a lot of people have commented that Indian guys have small penises, including my wife who is white. I’ve also had multiple women tease me about my penis size and it always makes me aroused. The first time I slept with my wife she said that it would take some time to get used to me because her ex was so much bigger. I also have a really close female friend who knows about my fetish and subtly comments about how big her husband is. I even go to a laser hair removal place where the lady has commented on my size.
If anybody, guy or girl is also into this and wants to chat feel free to message me!

One time my wife, her boyfriend and myself were at a nude beach together. A couple came up and talked with us and the other wife asked my wife why she was having sex with someone not her husband. My wife responded that she loved her husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand. Everyone looked at me and I got hard and the other lady said, I see what you mean.

One time my wife, her boyfriend and myself were at a nude beach together. A couple came up and talked with us and the other wife asked my wife why she was having sex with someone not her husband. My wife responded that she loved her husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand. Everyone looked at me and I got hard and the other lady said, I see what you mean.
That sounds so exciting! I would get so hard and probably lose control

That is hot. I have had the same situation while we are out with my wife's boyfriend. One night we were all three out with two other couples, we had been to a few bars and walked back to one of the couple's houses and sat on their bedroom deck that overlooked the city street. The ladies asked my wife why she has a boyfriend who lives with us full time and why she is not satisfied with me.

My wife told me to undress and to show the group of friends why she needed another man.

penis, husband, nude, bare, tiny, little, small cock, little dick, SPH, weenie, micropenis,

I stood out on the back deck of their house, on the second floor as people down on the street moved about and walked past. The entire group of friends laughed at my expense and the ladies all had to make their comments about how tiny my cock is. They all seemed to like my hairless body.

I don't know why, but I also really enjoyed the exhibitionism and humiliation I received. The ladies all had their phones out and took pictures of me, I am sure they have shared a lot of good laughs as they show their friends.

Since I also have a tiny penis, it's best to make lemonade out of lemons. I enjoy having my tiny little dick exposed, laughed at and denied. It makes it start leaking and makes it prematurely ejaculate before getting fully hard most of the time, but that only makes the experience that much better!

J's first husband was a true pencil dick (literally the thickness of her pinky), not long at all (maybe 4") , couldn't last a full minute, and she thought I was BIG by comparison. Once she started "cheating" with other guys, she found out there are some really well endowed white guys in comparison, but when she got hooked on BBC for 3 years...she REALLY found out what a BIG cock was that can fuck for HOURS and cum more than once and what it did for her!!

She now refers to mine as a "clit" when talking about it during sex, or if she's not in the mood for my advances....."go rub that clit in the bathroom!!" Sometimes she has me use a condom to prove I came and will leave her alone, other times I jerk in to the toilet and flush it down.

CW

SPH is such a turn on for me,my wife was cheating on me for a year with a guy from the gym she used, he fucked her two days before we got married,when l eventually found out she was fucking other guys during our marriage and she cuckold me her sexual history shocked and pleased me .......and yes it was my small penis that did not measure up against the opposition.