SPH ?

At first my wife was very hesitant for doing sph. After she did it the first time, it was at a nude beach with her boyfriend present, and saw my reaction, she started doing it. At the beginning, we talked a lot to make sure everything was ok, but now she does it frequently.

I honestly enjoy it. At the nude beach another lady asked her why she was cuckolding me. She answered, “I love my husband, but look at his cock. It is only good for his hand.” Everyone looked at me and I my little cock got hard. The other lady responded, “I see what you mean.” After that sph started. The first time I heard her say, “your so much bigger than my husband” with his cock in her, I loved it.

My wife will bring it up in front of our friends once in a while. She knows I love small penis humiliation but when our friends know I have a tiny dicklet it makes it so much more humiliating. Especially when they start telling other people in front of me.

Jennifer has recently acknowledged that my cock is small and she has started SPH teasing. In fact, twice last night she told me “My pussy is too good for your little cock. Your cock shouldn’t be allowed to touch a pussy like mine.” I reminded her about what she said when we woke this morning, and her response was short and simple, “Well it is true.”

While my wife has definitely had bigger, I'm not small, so no.

Me (please excuse the potato quality old cell phone camera, but we rarely filmed ourselves). 20230624_113620_79.jpg

My well hung best friend, her first really big cock (had my 7" beat by at least an inch, and so thick her fingers and thumb didn't meet.)
20230624_113619_965.jpg20230624_113620_13.jpg

Her first (and only so far) BBC. About the same length as my best friend, but even thicker!
20230624_113620_56.jpg20230624_113620_39.jpg
Despite having a decent sized cock myself, she still loves to tease me that they both reached places inside of her I'll never touch, and stretched her more!

Jennifer has recently acknowledged that my cock is small and she has started SPH teasing. In fact, twice last night she told me “My pussy is too good for your little cock. Your cock shouldn’t be allowed to touch a pussy like mine.” I reminded her about what she said when we woke this morning, and her response was short and simple, “Well it is true.”
When did she realize you have a small one?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c