Spun fun

JoeyHugs

Feb 25, 2021
I recently admitted my cuckold fantasy to my gf. She was a little hesitant but open to the idea. My preference was a bbc the skin contrast was a turn on to me. I also was into thinking about a shemale fucking my gf. My gf decided on protection if they wore it or not. She also could let them fun where she wanted. My gf hated condoms so we never used them and I think she rarely did In the past. She was open to being shared with white guys I always filmed so she asked that they be white in case her daddy somehow saw it. The first time I shared her we did meth with this old white man he had a hook I didn't realize what it would do to Tricia. He must of cause he gave her a lot. I sat and watched as this 65 year old man kissed my 28 year old gf and she held his day dick. It was maybe 7 inches long but thick like a can. She jerked him off until he was fully erect. He bent her over pulled her pants down to her knees then pulled her panties down enough to put his dick in her. His dick was fat. She moaned as it stretched her pussy out. I was rock hard watching his wrinkly balls slap her clit. He started to pump really hard as he asked where she wanted him to cum. Don't stop was all she said. He nutted all in her pussy. I couldn't believe she just let a stranger fuck her raw a bust all In her. The next weekend I put a half a gram of meth in her coffee and invited some friends over. 7 people total 4 black men 65 to 70. 3 black shemales. Tricia was spun by the time they arrived. I video her as they pass her the pipe. One puts his dick in her hand as the others undress her. She's aroused by his bbc. The taboo turned her on even more. She starts sucking ones dick that's setting on the couch. As one pulls her pants to her knees. Her panties were barely pulled down just moved enough that he could wreck her pussy with his huge dick. I couldn't believe how Tricia just took it all one after another nutted in her. By the 4th load it was dripping she let them all unload in her. To my surprise Tricia begging the trans to cum in her. She prefers bbc now she lets every guy cum In her we've met so far.

I shared a story on here about the time me and an ex gf decided we wanted to get some cocaine for the night. I called a buddy of mine and drove over to his place, he brings out this huge solid square, like the size of a brick, and just knocks off a big chunk for me and I leave. So my ex and I started snorting that shit and it almost instantly made us both super horny! We started out playing sex games and sexual dares but it wasn’t long before we started having sex, lots of fucking sex! Every thing and every way we could possibly think of, we did it! We ended up fucking almost non stop for 10 hours straight!! When we finally had to stop, we were both dripping wet from sweat and sex and trying to catch our breath. We had both cum several times and I stayed rock hard the entire time. The next evening I called my boy to thank him for taking good care of me and tell him that was the best cocaine we’d ever had! He laughed and told me that wasn’t coke, it was crystal meth!! WTF??!! I couldn’t believe he didn’t tell me that the night before, but that definitely explained why our noses felt like they were on fire! So yeah, 10 hours straight!!