Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Dec 26, 2020
Pacific, CA, USA
We are not a Cuckold couple. We're more Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit, no hanging bellies.

Attachments

• your role 2.jpg
    your role 2.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 1,044
Last edited:
Those of us who are more into "Wife Sharing" envision something like this. We still consider ourselves Bulls/Stags over our wives but we get gratification witnessing our wives being so sexy that they can bring other men to orgasm with their bodies. We know we will reclaim her after she has pleasured other men.

mfm.gif

Attachments

• vegas spread 2.jpg
    vegas spread 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 968
Last edited:
One of our first 3somes. Wife (Asian) agreed on my best friend, Carl, who she had known for years. She trusted him, it was a little awkward when we all got into the hotel room. We weren't sure how to start. Later that night she did spread for him and took his load. There was a pride in seeing her being used by my friend. No hesitation, no holding back. In fact just as Carl was about to cum, he told her, "I'm going to cum inside you", She said, "Go ahead, I can't get pregnant".

Attachments

• swing 051.JPG
    swing 051.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:
One of our first 3somes. Wife (Asian) agreed on my best friend, Carl, who she had known for years. She trusted him, it was a little awkward when we all got into the hotel room. We weren't sure how to start. But as you can see we figured it out. Here she's blowing Carl. And later that night she did spread for him and took his load. There was a pride in seeing her being used by my friend. No hesitation, no holding back. In fact just as Carl was about to cum, he told her, "I'm going to cum inside you", She said, "Go ahead, I can't get pregnant".

View attachment 467208View attachment 467211
So hot

I was able to make a GIF from the video.
Pinay wife is taking it from a guy we met on AFF. I could hear him groan so i knew his was cumming inside my wife. She reaches down to hold him in by his balls. In a sense making sure he unloads everything before she lets him pull out. This was very hot to watch. Of course as the Stag husband and in an act of "reclaiming", I mounted her almost immediately.

Attachments

• asian wife holds balls.gif
    asian wife holds balls.gif
    9.4 MB · Views: 1,433
Those of us who are more into "Wife Sharing" envision something like this. We still consider ourselves Bulls/Stags over our wives but we get gratification witnessing our wives being so sexy that they can bring other men to orgasm with their bodies. View attachment 467194View attachment 467200
I love to see my wife like this, maybe this year or next year. slowly but surely. My wife is filipina as well. She told me, if ever, it must be WHITE COCK.

Those of us who are more into "Wife Sharing" envision something like this. We still consider ourselves Bulls/Stags over our wives but we get gratification witnessing our wives being so sexy that they can bring other men to orgasm with their bodies. View attachment 467194View attachment 467200
I agree. I love to see my wife satisfy another stud's cock. Makes me very proud of her to excite a male enough to bring on ejaculation. She knows that I am proud and enjoys to show how good she is.
Those of us who are more into "Wife Sharing" envision something like this. We still consider ourselves Bulls/Stags over our wives but we get gratification witnessing our wives being so sexy that they can bring other men to orgasm with their bodiesAgreed

Since the pandemic there hasn't been much opportunity for adult play. We're hoping by next Fall everything will be wide open. Vegas of course being the play destination. My Asian wife and I are both in the "mature" category. We've been talking over adult Stag/Vixen scenarios. I'd text her gifs or photos from the internet of what her role would be should we find a guy that she fancies while on vacation. She'd reply back with things like "Have to have plenty lube", "no anal DP", "I can get him to cum with a blowjob",

Attachments

• ) c blwoing first.gif
    ) c blwoing first.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 984
  • mar2doblo.gif
    mar2doblo.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 964
  • shared (18).gif
    shared (18).gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 997
This is post from my other thread Stag/Vixen -not Cucold.
Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. It's the watching of her being sexy and her talents to bring complete strangers to ejaculation. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.

Attachments

• asian tits.jpg
    asian tits.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 935
  • Mar bed watch.jpg
    Mar bed watch.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,056
This is post from my other thread Stag/Vixen -not Cucold.
Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. It's the watching of her being sexy and her talents to bring complete strangers to ejaculation. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.
Sounds exactly like how things are done with us! Just sometimes we mix it up, she does not know who or how many guys are attending as she is blindfolded and only finds out afterwards when they are balls deep in her.

Attachments

• 6EE5AC63-A8CD-4248-BC94-2837A17B8ABE.jpeg
    6EE5AC63-A8CD-4248-BC94-2837A17B8ABE.jpeg
    456.6 KB · Views: 1,054
  • 8FFE3E90-65A8-4145-B713-852518297612.jpeg
    8FFE3E90-65A8-4145-B713-852518297612.jpeg
    387.9 KB · Views: 998
  • 44F5AA85-5C26-459D-99DD-81911027214D.jpeg
    44F5AA85-5C26-459D-99DD-81911027214D.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 1,428
Sounds exactly like how things are done with us! Just sometimes we mix it up, she does not know who or how many guys are attending as she is blindfolded and only finds out afterwards when they are balls deep in her.
Might have to try something like that (blindfolded). It definitely would get "the party started" sooner. With the wife sitting on the edge of the bed naked as the new guy comes into the room. Ultimate ice-breaker. We all know what we're there for.