Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Southeast Asian neighbor who lives next door confided in me long ago that her husband was... boring. Well, I called her bluff way back then. Her husband had no idea.
They were 10+ years older than me but she was a sex machine when it came time to play. She admitted to being attracted to white men because she believed them to be adventurous in bed. Needless to say I got her in every position possible over the years. She also got more liberated. Taking my cock into her mouth then holding my ball sack until I came.

Attachments

• loading in mouth.gif
    loading in mouth.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
We are not a Cuckold couple. We're more Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit, no hanging bellies.
breaking bad series GIF

Gotta give the wife credit. When I invite my trusted buddy over (which you've done many times in the past) wifey gets right into it. She makes sure she's spread wide open so Carl can start fucking. It's about trust and pleasure for all involved. I take pride is seeing what a sexy skilled wife she is. She's assured in her own womanhood that she's so attractive that other men desire her. And Carl's self esteem has to be through the roof because we as a couple, trust him.

Attachments

• hold open.JPG
    hold open.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
She knew you invited 2 of your friends over, so she knew she'd be working 3 cocks (including yours) but she thought it would be one after another. She was okay with Jack giving her anal but Carl jumped in and put his cock in your wife's mouth. She was surprised but she took it and gave you this look when you were behind the camera.

Attachments

• concerned.jpg
    concerned.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: 615blackstag