Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Hot thread! I too love to watch my Viet wife in action. Is such a pleasure.
I think the majority of us with Asian wives and who are also in the Stag/Vixen lifestyle look forward to something like this .gif. It's our wives being so desirable that when we see her being used by other men, their bodies give the stranger so much pleasure it brings the men to orgasm. And we want to see her anointed with someone else's cum. If another guy is cumming on or in my wife it's proof she's sexy. If another guy dumps a load in her, that's fine. I "recalim" her by filling her pussy again with the "Husband Load".

Attachments

• wife shared.gif
    wife shared.gif
    14.8 MB · Views: 348
I think the majority of us with Asian wives and who are also in the Stag/Vixen lifestyle look forward to something like this .gif. It's our wives being so desirable that when we see her being used by other men, their bodies give the stranger so much pleasure it brings the men to orgasm. And we want to see her anointed with someone else's cum. If another guy is cumming on or in my wife it's proof she's sexy. If another guy dumps a load in her, that's fine. I "recalim" her by filling her pussy again with the "Husband Load".
Love seeing my Viet wife take 2 cocks. After starting swinging with couples, we've focused on mfm/mmf. Great fun! Her, me, and a friend in pic.

Attachments

• 263773161_607331567170950_2346208886120128612_n - Copy.jpg
    263773161_607331567170950_2346208886120128612_n - Copy.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 251
When you share your Asian vixen wife with 2 of your buddies. Your excitement is that she agreed to your plan and is fully aware that 3 cocks will be taking pleasure with her body. It's the intimacy of the act. She'll be sucking on 3 different cocks, and no doubt sperm from 3 different men will be ... put into her, internally.

Attachments

• asian w 3.jpg
    asian w 3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 198
  • asian wife x3.jpg
    asian wife x3.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
You take pride in watching your Asian wife taking cock into her mouth. Now if the other male is your buddy or a family friend, you can understand that. Your wife knows him, she's familiar with his personality, etc. But if the other guy is a total stranger, probably someone you vetted from a trusted "Swinger" site, you know there is no emotional or social attachment there. But still your wife is going to perform this ultra intimate act with him. No doubt she feels safe because you're there. She also probably realizes this is not going to end with simply giving a blow job.

Attachments

• Aisn wife sucking white cock.jpg
    Aisn wife sucking white cock.jpg
    790.8 KB · Views: 179
  • flip sucking.jpg
    flip sucking.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 132
  • wife holdiing balls.jpg
    wife holdiing balls.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
From time to time I'm going to post images I'll call PROOF. They'll show "Proof" that Asian wives/GF's/women are sexy enough to get men to climax. Some images will be my own armature shots, others will be from ones I got on the Web. Keeping in mind this is geared more to the Stag/Vixen relationship. Husband usually there watching his wife bringing the other male to climax.

Attachments

• showing.jpg
    showing.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited: