Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

This is post from my other thread Stag/Vixen -not Cucold.
Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. It's the watching of her being sexy and her talents to bring complete strangers to ejaculation. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.
hmmm, my wife is filipina too!

Sounds exactly like how things are done with us! Just sometimes we mix it up, she does not know who or how many guys are attending as she is blindfolded and only finds out afterwards when they are balls deep in her.

Something about the Pinay wife being so tiny but yet she can take two 6' guys at once.

Yes that is so true, I have seen it
Our Pinay's were probably brought up in a religious (Catholic) family. When they got older or came to the US or were born here locally, they explored more. Usually outside their ethnicity. I've experienced that if the man is a good provider the Pinay wife stays loyal to him, her husband. The husband may bring up the subject of Swinging or Wife Sharing (Stag/Vixen) after marriage. The wife agrees because she is not cheating on her husband and the act brings pleasure to her husband. She may actually enjoy the sexual attention from two or more men or she enjoys the "acting" part of being a sex object.

Attachments

• 3way close up.jpg
    3way close up.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 427
Our Pinay's were probably brought up in a religious (Catholic) family. When they got older or came to the US or were born here locally, they explored more. Usually outside their ethnicity. I've experienced that if the man is a good provider the Pinay wife stays loyal to him, her husband. The husband may bring up the subject of Swinging or Wife Sharing (Stag/Vixen) after marriage. The wife agrees because she is not cheating on her husband and the act brings pleasure to her husband. She may actually enjoy the sexual attention from two or more men or she enjoys the "acting" part of being a sex object.
Wow that is so hot, I would love to see my Filipina wife in the same sex situation

Reactions: compassionatedom
DISCLAIMER-The attached pics are not of us, but I feel represents our "Stag/Vixen" lifestyle. No Cuckolding, no humiliation, no degrading. We probably have found ourselves in similar situations (scenes) with the other male being introduced to the wife. .
Getting Started

Attachments

• gettin started.jpg
    gettin started.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 385
  • getting started (2).jpg
    getting started (2).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 310
  • get started (2).jpg
    get started (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 362
This is post from my other thread Stag/Vixen -not Cucold.
Stag/Vixen, It's hard to describe to someone not in the lifestyle. As most of agree here this is not Cuckolding. there is no dominance or humiliation involved. It is sharing your wife or GF with another male(s) while actively participating. Typically the wife/GF knows exactly what to expect and usually is the one that give the "OK".
My wife is a smaller filipina 5'2". We've done the Swinger thing off and on in our 40's. Now a little older we gravitate towards MFM threesomes. The wife seems to like this because she's more the center of attention and maybe secretly, she doesn't have "competition".
There is a Huge erotic mental anticipation to this for me. Once she agrees on a guy purely on his photo and a little bio, vetted by me, that "green light" by her sends my mind into a whirl. She and I discuss what she is about to go through with the new guy and me once in the hotel room. She always chooses a white guy similar to my build, tall, thin.
I prep her ahead of time making sure she is ready. This "prepping" may be more for my enjoyment than actual information she needs.

Me: "Once the guy comes to the room and we're all introduced, I might get things started by taking off your top".
Wife: "I know"
Me: "He'll probably take that as a opening and begin rubbing your tits. If he does I'm going to back away and get the camera going".
Wife: "I'm going to take my own clothes off so I know where everything is afterwards".
Me: "You know you'll be sucking new cock".
Wife: "Oh yeah, I'm good at that. Maybe I can get him to cum fast". What she means by this is if she gets the new guy to ejaculate with a blow job, she only has to worry about me banging her ass or pussy.
Me: "If not, it'll be two white cocks cumming in you".
Wife: "Not at the same time". Meaning she doesn't like anal and vaginal DP. But she's okay with spit roasting.

It's just the build up to the event. My petite wife knows she's going to be shared. She know she'll have a strangers cock in her mouth, she agreeably will spread her legs and let a stranger's cock into her wet brown pussy. She's allergic to latex so no condoms. So ultimately she is aware that the new guy will be unleashing a load of sperm into her most private female parts. And she's oaky with that. It's more thrilling for me when the guy announces "I'm cumming baby" and my wife replies, "Okay, I'm ready", and takes his load.
The guy climbs off, my wife stay there, knowing I'll be reclaiming her. It's the watching of her being sexy and her talents to bring complete strangers to ejaculation. Her legs spread leaking his cum. I put my cock in her mouth so she can get me rock hard again, then I mount her. Pushing the new guys cum deeper into her pussy.
This is exactly what I want for my Filipina.. it's like I wrote it!

maybe we can swap our wives pics and vids privately and enjoy?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
You can tell the Asian wife had a say in this. Stag husband is watching as his wife is taking a stranger's cock deep in the Missionary position. She knows she'll be getting drilled hard and both the stranger and her husband will be emptying their balls in her. How do we know this? She's the one who spread the blanket/towel on the couch because she knows when the men start shooting off the cum can go anywhere or leak out of her pussy as the two men fill her. She wants to keep the furniture clean.

Attachments

• stag watching blue couch.jpg
    stag watching blue couch.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 350
Images of how things might get started when "wife sharing"
Hubby (in aqua blue shirt) wants his buddies to get to know his wife a little better.
Keep in mind, there are no surprises here. The wife knows what's going to happen, she knows the other two guys
and has talked over the scenario with her stag husband who you can see in taking an active role in all this.

Attachments

• 212312676.jpg
    212312676.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 1249652421.jpg
    1249652421.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 962450444.jpg
    962450444.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 260
Examples of Stag sharing his Asian wife.
She's keeping her husband hard orally, while someone else's cock is in her pussy. The husband is probably informing the wife to prepare herself because after the stranger cums in her, he'll be following up with the "husband's load".

Attachments

• cappl.jpg
    cappl.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 266
  • capsd.jpg
    capsd.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 262
The wife has discovered that if she holds the other males nut sack while she's blowing him or getting fucked, the guy will usually cum sooner rather than later. Of course I'm turned on by this skill she's developed. She's found a way to get the guy to blow a load into her, quicker.

Attachments

• swing 039.jpg
    swing 039.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 229
  • swing 44.jpg
    swing 44.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 241
This may be specific to Stags with Asian wives. Our wives may be more on the submissive side, so not actually Vixens. But they are open to MFM 3somes/gangbangs with the husband because they feel safe that the husband is there and she knows the husband takes sexual enjoyment in the visual aspect of it.
She doesn’t feel abused or mistreated (although there could be some roleplaying to it) it’s my experience that she sees herself in a performance of sorts. She does take pride that she is desired by other men. And that she can stimulate their sexual arousal over her so much so that it brings them climax. And that she accomplishes this with her looks, body and technique. Something that is solely hers.
As the stag husband it’s watching her “performance” that is the initial turn-on. She gives the ultimate intimacy to another male who may be a complete stranger to her. As soon as she kneels down in front of him it’s understood that she’s taking his cock into her mouth. Once it gets that far, it’s understood by all parties that she’ll be taking the cum of the men that are there.
She's not shy about loading a stranger's white cock into her brown pussy. He'll leave his load. Then her stag husband reclaims her. Showing her how she can make him cum by anointing her pussy mound. Then pushing his white cock into her sweet Asian hole.

Attachments

• pinay loading white cock.gif
    pinay loading white cock.gif
    9.9 MB · Views: 229
  • pinay husbands load.gif
    pinay husbands load.gif
    13.1 MB · Views: 383
We are not a Cuckold couple. We a Stag/Vixen- basically a Wife Sharing couple. And traditional MFFM Swingers.
Mature mixed race couple, Wifey Filipina/Chinese, hubby white. Wife prefers white males age appropriate, fit males. No hanging bellies.

View attachment 466693
I’m interested in meeting and accommodating you. I’m fit, clean and well groomed. Making sure that the couple have a pleasant and enjoyable time is the upmost gratification. Kik INFM56S

Reactions: Milfcouple
This may be specific to Stags with Asian wives. Our wives may be more on the submissive side, so not actually Vixens. But they are open to MFM 3somes/gangbangs with the husband because they feel safe that the husband is there and she knows the husband takes sexual enjoyment in the visual aspect of it.
She doesn’t feel abused or mistreated (although there could be some roleplaying to it) it’s my experience that she sees herself in a performance of sorts. She does take pride that she is desired by other men. And that she can stimulate their sexual arousal over her so much so that it brings them climax. And that she accomplishes this with her looks, body and technique. Something that is solely hers.
As the stag husband it’s watching her “performance” that is the initial turn-on. She gives the ultimate intimacy to another male who may be a complete stranger to her. As soon as she kneels down in front of him it’s understood that she’s taking his cock into her mouth. Once it gets that far, it’s understood by all parties that she’ll be taking the cum of the men that are there.
She's not shy about loading a stranger's white cock into her brown pussy. He'll leave his load. Then her stag husband reclaims her. Showing her how she can make him cum by anointing her pussy mound. Then pushing his white cock into her sweet Asian hole.
Role play is great…. But I ask questions prior to any play ensuring that the couple and I agree to what they want from the encounter. I can assure you that everything she desires will be done. Oral stimulation from me to her is a must to ensure she is ready and wet prior to intercourse which will happen before, during and after.

Role play is great…. But I ask questions prior to any play ensuring that the couple and I agree to what they want from the encounter. I can assure you that everything she desires will be done. Oral stimulation from me to her is a must to ensure she is ready and wet prior to intercourse which will happen before, during and after.
I'll be private messaging you if that's ok.