Stag/ vixen playing with denial (and release day delayed!)

Any other stags play with denial (but still remain, overall, a stag) ?

We’re vixen & stag but we play with hotwife & cuckold ideas at times because this balance suits us best

Currently in a one month denial period because why not, was talking to my vixen about ‘release day’ and she said “release day? I’m planning to cage you the day before and haven’t decided on the release day yet”

Cruelty can be so hot when it’s delivered with such delicious flair!
We have done something similar. On a couple of occasions my wife was planning a trip to see and old boyfriend. About a month out I would not be allowed to fuck here. She was saving her pussy for her BF. It heighten the anticipation for both of us and I got a certain level of excitement from it. I was being denied my wife's pussy because of another man. After a month the "release day" as you call it was his and also the wife was pretty horny having not gotten laid all that time. It was hot to know that he was getting to experience all that pent up sexual frustration she had. Of course when she got home, it was my turn.

We have done something similar. On a couple of occasions my wife was planning a trip to see and old boyfriend. About a month out I would not be allowed to fuck here. She was saving her pussy for her BF. It heighten the anticipation for both of us and I got a certain level of excitement from it. I was being denied my wife's pussy because of another man. After a month the "release day" as you call it was his and also the wife was pretty horny having not gotten laid all that time. It was hot to know that he was getting to experience all that pent up sexual frustration she had. Of course when she got home, it was my turn.
(y)

A full month? I’m sure that gave the trip a massive edge!

We’ve managed two or three weeks before but I’ve a feeling my vixen is going for four or maybe six weeks this time

Reactions: Rikx
Sounds like cuckolding my friend. Deprivation and denial are essential part of it.
There's a slippery slope there if the books are correct but whatever floats your boat man.

A full month? I’m sure that gave the trip a massive edge!

We’ve managed two or three weeks before but I’ve a feeling my vixen is going for four or maybe six weeks this time
Definitely enhanced it for wife, going that long without sex combined with the anticipation. Not sure if we could handle longer...lol, but it would be interesting to try. We have also put a different spin on it on other occasions where I wore a condom for several weeks prior to her meeting her lover. In this case for wife it was her not having the feel of a bareback cock for a extended period of time. I think everyone agrees there is a big difference between wearing a condom and not.

Sounds like cuckolding my friend. Deprivation and denial are essential part of it.
There's a slippery slope there if the books are correct but whatever floats your boat man.
We would say that there is an aspect of the cuckold lifestyle as it is commonly defined, but the denial or deprivation was one my idea and two we did it to enhance her experience with lover and not to deny me something. Although I admit that there was a certain thrill for me by doing it. We just try to add nuance to our sex lives and that means sometimes we try different things to add to it. As far as adapting a "full" cuckold lifestyle we don't think that would satisfy either one of us long term.

Definitely enhanced it for wife, going that long without sex combined with the anticipation. Not sure if we could handle longer...lol, but it would be interesting to try. We have also put a different spin on it on other occasions where I wore a condom for several weeks prior to her meeting her lover. In this case for wife it was her not having the feel of a bareback cock for an extended period of time. I think everyone agrees there is a big difference between wearing a condom and not.
That’s an interesting twist, thank you!

Reactions: Discretefun66
We would say that there is an aspect of the cuckold lifestyle as it is commonly defined, but the denial or deprivation was one my idea and two we did it to enhance her experience with lover and not to deny me something. Although I admit that there was a certain thrill for me by doing it. We just try to add nuance to our sex lives and that means sometimes we try different things to add to it. As far as adapting a "full" cuckold lifestyle we don't think that would satisfy either one of us long term.
This is exactly where we are with it too, we play with different thinks but vixen & stag with some cuckold ideas at times to give it an extra edge.

It’s the right balance for us too, full cuckold wouldn’t work for us.

We are in this phase too. We love exploring it. She did ask me to prep for everuything this weekend her condition was that she will be attending a wedding braless and I must accompany her in that wedding and I did that too pic attached..

and then she took me to our rooma nd we had some nice moments nad she said well since u didint get anything for 2 months I will take pity on you and give you a hand job..I was so relaxed and happy and she brought me to epitome and just said..well u know what let's see if u keep behaving. and later I found out the meesgae on her phone.. I am just wondering now..Keen to hear ur views

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-14 142116.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-14 142116.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 1Bull-DSC45324.jpg
    1Bull-DSC45324.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
My GF declares Saturday "Super edging & denial Saturday". She'll get me close to cumming as she warns me "Don't cum", many times throughout the day. And evening. And now she's taken to continuing it on Sunday, "suoer edging Sunday", or the whole weekend.
Its especially hard when she goes to see her bull for fucking on Saturday night, leaving me with super achy blue balls!
Then she returns, a mess from his cum on her face, tits & pussy....

We are in this phase too. We love exploring it. She did ask me to prep for everuything this weekend her condition was that she will be attending a wedding braless and I must accompany her in that wedding and I did that too pic attached..

and then she took me to our rooma nd we had some nice moments nad she said well since u didint get anything for 2 months I will take pity on you and give you a hand job..I was so relaxed and happy and she brought me to epitome and just said..well u know what let's see if u keep behaving. and later I found out the meesgae on her phone.. I am just wondering now..Keen to hear ur views
I can especially relate to your experience of "prepping" things. I have done this a few times, arranging travel and hotels when she has gone out of town to meet old boyfriends. I have also prepared one of our spare rooms for her to use when she needs to making the bed up, setting aside lube, etc. I have also bought her sexy outfits she can wear as well to excite her lovers.

Reactions: TheProudStag
My GF declares Saturday "Super edging & denial Saturday". She'll get me close to cumming as she warns me "Don't cum", many times throughout the day. And evening. And now she's taken to continuing it on Sunday, "suoer edging Sunday", or the whole weekend.
Its especially hard when she goes to see her bull for fucking on Saturday night, leaving me with super achy blue balls!
Then she returns, a mess from his cum on her face, tits & pussy....
This is very cool! Must be an intense Sunday

Teasing & Denial or Edging have been a revelation to me & my GF. She was reluctant at 1st, but I explained that it was like foreplay, just done over & over again. All the pleasure & buld up, but final release put off, over & over again!
She edged/teased & denied me from last Friday nite until Monday.
It was beyond description hot & erotic!

It's the proper thing to do, isn't it? For a couple to hold back with sex before her encounter with another man. If you're going to share her, then of course you want her to be tight and clean for him. I'm sure that she wants that too. But it can be hard to restrain oneself because the run up to an encounter is such an incredible turn on. So I agree that it is a good idea to then use a condom like Discretefun66 does. And a month of abstinence makes sense too if she doesn't have so many encounters. Especially if it's along her full cycle, and he's the only one who unloaded in her. It may well be that you end up having to wait another three weeks: two weeks after her ovulation and a week during her period.

Anyway, it's quite something to discuss these things with the woman you love.

It's the proper thing to do, isn't it? For a couple to hold back with sex before her encounter with another man. If you're going to share her, then of course you want her to be tight and clean for him. I'm sure that she wants that too. But it can be hard to restrain oneself because the run up to an encounter is such an incredible turn on. So I agree that it is a good idea to then use a condom like Discretefun66 does. And a month of abstinence makes sense too if she doesn't have so many encounters. Especially if it's along her full cycle, and he's the only one who unloaded in her. It may well be that you end up having to wait another three weeks: two weeks after her ovulation and a week during her period.

Anyway, it's quite something to discuss these things with the woman you love.
I would add as far as discussing this with the wife and her interest in holding off with sex with me as a positive thing. It was something she wanted to do in anticipation of playing with another man for both her and his benefit. Not having sex with me and then to a lesser degree doing other things like choosing a specific sexy outfit, the locations, or if she wanted me to be there for a MFM, or she wanted to go solo almost make our adventures exciting.