Stag & Vixen

Apr 20, 2016
Tuxedo New York
So thanks to another member on this forum I learned a phrase that describes my wife and I better.
After a little research
We prefer to be called Stag & Vixen
There is actually a bit of s difference.
But now I’m trying to find sites related to the topic and cannot
Anyone know of anything please let me know.

I just learned of this term too, this describes me exactly. I’ve been looking and there really isn’t much tagged with stag vixen. We are working toward my fantasy and I struggled and am very much not into the traditional cuckold. I am more of the dominant type and the whole culture of submissive and humiliation is a huge turn off. This is exactly the relationship of my fantasy. Best stuff I’ve found is on tumblr.

Reactions: QueenieG22
Hey Guys if your wife fucks another man you're a Cuckold period

You can't be a cuckold until your woman by her actions make you one. I wrote about this, take a look.

To Each, His Own There Is No One Way To Be A Cuck

It actually means many different things to different cuckolds.

But let's start at the beginning: The truth vs. the Truth.

The Truth, or an absolute Truth, is actually unnameable, or rather it exists, but when you try to interpret it and put words to it, it becomes one of the very many truths, as many truths as there are people. This, of course, applies to most of the human experience, not just cuckoldry.

There are certain Truths though that are still difficult to express without making up stories or making meaning. We can start with the most basic statement of fact, and then illustrate how many interpretations we can make up. (While these concepts could apply to same-sex couples, two men, or even two women, this will focus on a man and a woman.)

1)Penetration has two halves: The Perpetrator and the Penetrated. There exists a certain energetic dynamic between a man, whose dick penetrates and a woman whose pussy is penetrated. This energy dynamic is asymmetrical.

2)Size does make a difference in this energy dynamic. Both the size of the dick and the size of the pussy will influence the energy dynamic.

3)Duration, force, and cadence of penetration and thrusting have an impact on the quality and intensity of the energy dynamic.

4)The energy dynamic of penetration will differ with different combinations of dick and pussy. While much of this dynamic may be attributed to the connection between partners that can be non-sexual (mind, spirit, heart, etc.), a certain portion of this dynamic is purely the physical combination of dick and pussy.

5)Love and sexual attraction are two real aspects of an energetic dynamic between two people. These are also some of the most unnamable real features of human existence.

6)It is possible to love without sexual attraction. It is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both.

7)Therefore, it is possible to be completely in love with a partner but lose sexual attraction.

8)This condition sometimes takes the form of a cuckold/hotwife pairing, where a man and woman are deeply devoted and in love, but sexual attraction diminishes or becomes limited (e.g. oral sex for woman only)

This is where the factual statements begin to diverge and the definition of cuckold and hot wife and the relationship that may be formed takes many different forms. It is important to realize that the examples which follow are by no means an exhaustive list. It is also important to realize that none of these forms are more right or more wrong, but are merely the descriptive stories that people make up to describe the relationship that fits them.

See comments below after EM in annoying caps (sorry).

Hey Guys if your wife fucks another man you're a Cuckold period
EM- TRUE BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CUCKOLDS AND SOME DO NOT FIT THE GENERAL BILL OF HUMILIATION. SOME CROSS INTO VOYEUR WHILE OTHERS LIKE TO PARTICIPATE. PRETTY INTERESTING SUBSETS OF A GROUP.

You can't be a cuckold until your woman by her actions make you one. I wrote about this, take a look.

To Each, His Own There Is No One Way To Be A Cuck

1)Penetration has two halves: The Perpetrator and the Penetrated. There exists a certain energetic dynamic between a man, whose dick penetrates and a woman whose pussy is penetrated. This energy dynamic is asymmetrical.
EM- OK

2)Size does make a difference in this energy dynamic. Both the size of the dick and the size of the pussy will influence the energy dynamic.
EM-IN ADDITION I WOULD SAY "DIFFERENT" MAKES A DIFFERENCE AS EACH COCK AND EACH PUSSY IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER. BUT VERY TRY WHAT YOU SAY.

3)Duration, force, and cadence of penetration and thrusting have an impact on the quality and intensity of the energy dynamic.
EM-OK AND THE ORGASM THAT EACH HAS.

4)The energy dynamic of penetration will differ with different combinations of dick and pussy. While much of this dynamic may be attributed to the connection between partners that can be non-sexual (mind, spirit, heart, etc.), a certain portion of this dynamic is purely the physical combination of dick and pussy.
EM-THE IDEA BEHIND STAG & VIXEN, SWINGING ETC... IS MORE FOCUSED ON THE PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ENJOYMENT BY AT LEAST ONE OF THE PARTS (THAT INITIATED THE PUSH INTO THIS LIFESTYLE).

5)Love and sexual attraction are two real aspects of an energetic dynamic between two people. These are also some of the most unnamable real features of human existence.
EM-TRUE

6)It is possible to love without sexual attraction. It is possible to have sexual attraction without love. It is possible to have neither, it is possible to have both.
EM-TRUE AGAIN

7)Therefore, it is possible to be completely in love with a partner but lose sexual attraction.
EM-TRUE AND I HAVE GOOD FRIENDS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS.

8)This condition sometimes takes the form of a cuckold/hotwife pairing, where a man and woman are deeply devoted and in love, but sexual attraction diminishes or becomes limited (e.g. oral sex for woman only)
EM-OR SWINGING.

This is where the factual statements begin to diverge and the definition of cuckold and hot wife and the relationship that may be formed takes many different forms. It is important to realize that the examples which follow are by no means an exhaustive list. It is also important to realize that none of these forms are more right or more wrong, but are merely the descriptive stories that people make up to describe the relationship that fits them.

Reactions: QueenieG22