Started Back With A New Guy.

Jun 10, 2017
Midwest USA
My wife and I are new to this site but not to the hot wife lifestyle. We have been married for twenty plus years and decided the hot wife lifestyle is best for our relationship (well I decided and spent a couple years to convince her). Lee has been on and off for many years now, she tends to have several regular lovers and swaps out a new guy with an older every now and then. Every so often Lee just decides she needs a break as she puts it worry about herself and not worrry about pleasing others. I remind her she doesn't need 4+ regulars as I tends to burn her out. I know it sounds like a lot but considering their jobs and schedules it works out to her playing about once or twice a week.

So Lee stopped about 7 months ago and I knew that even though it has been a long time since she had seen another guy that it was just a matter of time. About a week ago she told me out of the blue that a lot of her old regulars have been texting her and want to see her again she also added that she has been talking with a guy online and thinks she wants to meet him a as well.

So this week she has been bringing up who she wants to see first and how to schedule them in over the next couple weeks. This past Friday I get a call at work from Lee telling me that our Sunday afternoon plans were canceled and she may invite the new guy over but only for a drink and greet meet. Of course I thought that would be great because the way she talks about him and she seems to be really into him. Turn out he sad he would be free in the afternoon and he would enjoy an opportunity to spend time with us. He has seen a couple other couples in the past but nothing too long term and is intrigued with the lifestyle. I have suggested for a while for Lee to try and narrow her regulars down a bit and hopefully find someone she clicks better with and spend more time with him.

Sunday afternoon comes and her new friend brings a bottle of wine, as I serve them and myself wine and fruit as a snack the conversation is going extremely well. At points he is frank on what he hopes to find as a lover in the lifestyle as we shared our desires as well. We were outside in the gazebo and I felt it was a bit too warm for a dip in the hot tub so I recommended going inside to cool down a bit. I hate not having them get in the hot tub because it helps get more undressed and for kissing to start taking place. Once inside I kept the conversation going about the two of them and noticed they both kept getting closer and flirting to one point kiss. I knew my wife really liked him just because a husband just knows. I would find reasons to leave the room but return after several minutes as Lee told me she didn't want it to go physical in this first meet. She often sees guys while I am at work but likes for m to be there on her first greet meet. Everytime I came back in the room I could tell they were really hitting it off and he was going to play a bigger role in her sexual activities. At one point I walked in and they were making out on the couch big time, I sat down anyway which I do this to let heim know I am good with them together as he doesn't quite understand why I enjoy her being a hot wife without jealousy.

Lee raises up and says wow he is a fantastic kisser even better than you to me. He said well that's not nice is a polite way I interrupted him and said that's I love for her to be honest with me about that stuff and if she is going to see a guy and he isn't better in some aspect than myself then why should she see that guy again. He got that big time and looked at her and said than you and started to kiss her deeply again. I got up to go to the kitchen and told them t let me know if the needing anything.

After several minutes I her some scuffling and can see from a angle but they don't see me he has went down on my wife. He goes on for ten minutes at least and bragged in post he loves oral. My wife usually will tell a guy to come back up if it just average oral, nope she is moaning and at time loudly. She remarks about he wasn't lying about his oral skills. So he stands up and unpants himself in the living room and of course I had to peek at that angle of my wife sucking this mans cock. He is getting really excited to the point I think he is going to cum I grab some paper towels and after not hearing anything for a minute walked in. There he is face fucking my wife with his eyes closed with a look of satisfaction. When he opened his eyes he seems me and then sheepishly laughs like he was nervous with me what in there. He pulls his cock out of my wife's mouth and says your wife is hot wow. I said to Lee I left you a cold drink upstairs in the bedroom and told him there is a fresh glass of ice filled cold water upstairs if you two would like t go up there. He grabbed his clothes off the floor and headed and nervously lagged again but was not wasting time heading up.

I followed them up With their wine glasss and had a brief conversation about a few things about our bedroom. I went back down stairs for a few minutes then quietly go up the stairs to look down the hallway. My wife is on her knees sucking his cock again and he is sideways to my line of sight. Within a minute of me seeing this she pulls his cock out and tells him she loves the curve his cock has, he pulls her up they giggle and start kissing again. I got to tell you for me seeing my wife wantingly to kiss another man in passion is super hot for me.

At this point he starts bring his cock all over my wife's pussy as they stand there and kiss. From there he walks he back until she is at the foot of our bed and gently lifts her up a bit to help her with the height. From my viewing vantage point I can see down the hall into our room but once they are on the bed I would need to go down to the door to see anything. He stays there at the foot of the bed and starts fucking her and telling g her how beautiful she is and how tight her pussy is. I can see the side of him the whole time but not any of my wife unless her legs go behind him. He is a talker during sex and says all kinds of stuff to her. Most of it is about attraction and her taught pussy which she is really small so that is a common them amongst her lovers. He goes and slows down and apologizes for slowing down because he doesn't want to cum yet. This goes on for another ten minutes as I watch and he never looked down the hall to see me watching him fuck my wife the whole time. Finally he can't hold it and my wife encourages him to go ahead and cum. I was in awe watching this guy yell out how he was going to cum and see him tense up then say I'm cumming and watch him twist and gasp as he orgasimed in my wife. She raises up they start kissing and talking. I quietly go back down the stairs.

Several men notes go I don't hear them coming down especially the guy as most single guys tend to cum and leave. So I go to the stairwell and can hear them talking. The conversation was on several topics and in between could hear them kissing. At this point I can hear them talking about their schedules and what times and days work for them. Hearing them discuss such detail made me really excited as I knew right then my wife connected with this guy. I mean it was different I could tell and hearing that conversation was a super turn because I long for her to have a guy she can really get steady with.

They stayed up there for a good twenty five minutes before they came down. I figured once they came down he would leave the the rest of the guys do. Not this guy he stays and keeps cuddling my wife and tells me what a hottie I have. He would like for us to keep getting together to do things like dinners concerts and so forth. I told him I enjoy that and would support him and my wife going as dates to include them being together for sex at the end of those evenings.

When he left I mean as the door closed my wife announced I really really like him and he is definitely a regular. She said she may now not see some of her past regulars that she has been making plans to start seeing again. I sat in a chair across from her and listened to her go on and on with a sexy smile on her face about the things she liked about him. It was a huge turn on for me to see and hear her talk in such admiration of this new guy. I asked if I could go down on her while she talked about him even though at that point it was close to an hour that they finished fucking, she was like heck yeah! She knows I enjoy this part and she is always swollen so she is supper sensitive. I lick her she moans and talks about him. I ask what are the chances of you seeing him again she says 100% I follow that question with what are the chances he becomes a regular and same answer of 100%. I ask yet another question about something I been wanting her to start doing if she finds the right guy so the question was what are the chances you will see him sometimes without my knowing it, still her answer was 100%.

I am finishing up on her she looks at me licking her pussy which is a turn in for me to have her see me doing this after she's been with a lover. I tell her I am close to cum and if I can while I am still licking her pussy and she said absolutely. The rest of the evening we both have been on cloud nine with how this day and new liver has turned out.

I Don't know which makes me more happy that she is active again or that we seem to have found a real connection lover for her. This story is 100% true with no hyped up happenings and I look forward to seeing this play out more in the future.

Last edited:
View attachment 26577
Thank you UK and 2wheel for your responses.

I do have really good update with more coming if all goes as Lee has planned. Since Sunday afternoon after Lee and I had sex we have not done anything else with each other sexually except I have jerked off a couple times a day thinking of her with other guys. We have been extra loving with each other and talking about her relationship with the new guy and some of her old regulars, she even talks about going on some solo dates with her new lover and at times taking me along too.

Today I wake up and it's thunder-storming so I mention to Lee that it would be an excellent day for her to see one of her regulars we'll call A. He is an office construction supervisor and when it rains he likes to come visit Lee. He used to be a bad boy that has turned into a hard worker that loves the ladies and knows how to really please them romantically. He is the type who enjoys taking a good long time kissing, touching, playing, cuddling and repeating that all over. He has been single for so long that when he gets with a woman he takes advantage of that opportunity to focus solely on her and loves to be touched back, a true romantic, he makes love more than just fucking. So you can see that on a good rainy day he is the perfect choice.

As I am getting ready Lee's new loveer texts some pretty hot pictures of his cock and I must say as a guy he did a good job as they were some of the best cock pictures I have seen her share. He mentions that the thunderstorms always make him horny and just thought he would share his pictures and that he wants to get with her again soon. Lee traded text messages back-and-forth with him about wanting to get together so they decided they can't wait any longer past tomorrow morning.

10 minutes after I leave for work A text and says he is available today and wants to spend time with little Lee. So she called me to tell me that she was going to have him over today in fact they are together right now. I am so happy that my wife is being loved on and not being lonely while I am at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: BizSC
Please tell us more about yourselves. When you got together, how old when you got married, when you started sharing, your first voyages into this lifestyle.

Would love to hear it all

U.K. I have planned to have for a week to post an introductory of us and will cover most of that there. I do have a lot to share as and need a place to share it with in that I can be open with. I have joined other sites but many seem to be who is the hottest wife or more cuckold than the other. To me I just want real and understand the fantasy some need to experess in their tales so I don't judge but after a while just look for a new place to be myself. It's a nitch based community not a contest, I mean It's about being who we are and supporting each other because no two couples are the same. Not to mention this site seems to be top notch for user friendly use and that alone is a breath of fresh air.

Update from Lee's rainy day delight session from earlier today. All information I express is information Lee told right after her time with A.
Lee said he got there around 11 and stayed till about. He came in and they started kissing right away and since they hadn't seen each other for some time expressed missing each other and current desire for each other. Lee said she just took him straight upstairs to the bedroom because it was evident that doing anything else would be a waste of time with the attraction and horny feelings being passed back and forth.

Lee wore a long form fitting sexy black dress and when got into the bedroom kissed her and started to pull her dress up over her. She said she just lifted her arms to the ceiling and he lifted it right off her. At this point my wife is completely nude with nothing on. A stared at her and expressed how much he missed her at which point he lifted her up into the bed and immediately undressed and climbed onto the bed to join my wife.

From there it sounded more routine in nature him going down on her but he did almost made her squirt a couple times which he as not know to be that oral. She said after a while he came up so she started down on him but he stopped her and took ahold of her wrist and held them close to her head on both sides. He positioned himself on top of her and slowly penetrated her with his very hard cock. She said over a couple minutes he progressed to be quicker with his penetration strokes then he stopped and let her wrist go. She said he started to kiss and chat as he is a romantic type and believes in pleasing the women in more ways than just fucking. He is the whole package even though he is more average in cock size.

She told me that after this he made love to her in a way he hasn't done before. She said when he penetrated her again he went very very slow almost like slow motion. He kept that slow motion fucking going and really talking very sweet to her. She said she could feel where his cock was in her because he was going that slow almost like he way feeling her out with his dick. Lee said her pussy really got sensitive, wet and started to swell from the excitement. He stopes but repeats with the slow fucking and sweet talk for a couple rounds. Lee said finally she felt a wave come over her and she orgasmed. She told me she couldn't believe it she has never been fucked so slow and was amazed at how erotic it was.

He stayed for about an half hour talking afterwards and talked about keeping the sexual relationship going from there. She called me shortly right after he left and told me the details I share with you here. She said I know I was going to stop seeing a few of my regulars and he was going to be one of them but I can't he is too much of a lover to let go. We have talked a lot about her just having a couple guys and see more of just them or just one serious all sexual lover but honestly she love variety. She seems to pick out great guys who want a longer term sexual relationship and each one offers something special so at least for a while I don't see her settling down with just one or two.

Days like today I am reminded how much I love my wife and how much it pleases me to see her so happy experiencing her sexuality with other men. In truth I feel more of a man for her and I feel more complete when she is actively hot wifing. I am blessed that we both embrace our lifestyle together and at the moment on the same page on what we want out of it for each other.

That's it for now but tomorrow Jack comes back over and I will be at work so we'll see how that goes when they are alone. I'll try to update when I can I certainly did not expect her to pick it up so fast upon returning from a break. She took a good long nap and her her demeanor is peaceful like she is satisfied.