STDs

All of our adventures have been bareback. We have been very selective and very rarely included single men. Other than our first time we have never done anything spontaneously. We have stuck to our process of taking our time, chat online or through email, then meet discuss our concerns and ensure everyone shares them. We will say that in the last 5 or so years we have gotten tested after each partner. We never had any doubts it was just a precaution for the next time and wee knew going in that we were "clean" so could insist they were. We recognize this is not full proof but it has worked for us. We of course do not get involved with any drug users and cleanliness is a top priority and if someone seemed misleading about their past we said no thanks.

Any random encounters should be treated with the understanding safety first.
Yes, going bareback is the ultimate feeling, but you need to be mindful if your partners health.
This is something I make sure my girlfriends are keeping up to.
Any bareback sex is performed only after a while with this partner and when there is feeling of trust. Now some of them have more than one partner, but general idea is that they don't get to bed with random people etc, so risk is lower.
Of course there are cases where they went bareback with new person, but these are single digit occasions!
Keep reality in check so you can have the best pleasure from this cool lifestyle.

Reactions: happycampernga
Asking the bull to be monogamous with your hot wife would be great but sounds like it’s a pipe dream. What’s your thoughts?

Before I go bareback I require a Dr's exam. If good we have our fun,I have 4 BF's and we all are in agreement should any of us venture outside our circle it's condom time,so it's 50/50 so far

Reactions: Misterx23
50/50? Do u mean some say they do wear condoms but you really don’t know or that they 50% of them say they can’t abide by that or don’t take the test?

Testing won't help with the most common STD.. herpes, which has to be in an outbreak stage to be detected. Me and the wife are lucky to have never gotten STDs.

Condoms for the occasional casual, we carry a selection use it or lose it and testing for the regulars Including us. Trust yeah right like the cheque/checks in the post, you’ve gotta be fucking joking. She’s a nurse and has already heard every conceivable excuse for the frailty of human behaviour.

Same here. We try to stick to married men only. Is it a guarantee? No. But she refuses to use condoms, and I don’t want her to use them. Ya I know it’s risky.….. but using a condom takes something important away from it. Almost like a taboo thing. Single men are far game, but married men are that touch of taboo. Hence far more erotic.
I agree I’m married bull