Still Role-play but she cucked me good sucking her dildo

Chewbacca

Couple
Mar 30, 2022
5 years ago I confessed my desires to my wife that I fantasized about watching her fuck other guys…. She even looked up HOTWIFE…..Yeah that didn’t go so well, but over time she has warmed up to at least doing some role-play with me…. And to my pleasure her collection of realistic dildos and cock sleeves I’ve gotten her over the years has grown.
I always thought I was a STAG until recently I’ve found myself asking her to “make ” me clean up her fucked pussy and hinting she can make me eat my own cum after jerking off while watching her on all fours sucking her silicon cock buddy stuck on the headboard.
We may have turned the corner this morning because while I was jerking off watching her suck her dildo she stopped, climbed on me and while she was fucking me she “forced” me to kiss her while she was still sucking that cock…. then she pulled back and started rubbing the head of that wet cock over my lips until I opened my mouth and started sucking it on my own. She kept at it because I think she could feel me getting harder in her.
In the past with some coaxing she’ll “make” me eat my own cum from her pussy while telling me it’s her lover’s cum, and this morning she added making me suck that cock in-front of her….. so I’m hoping she’ll figure out how to put those 2 together and wipe up my cum with that dildo head and hold the back of my head while she force feeds me.
Who would have thought my shy vanilla wife of 43 years would finally do this? Maybe she’s turning me into her fantasy cuckold…. But I’m loving it.

well this is all a good question. I am bisexual so I can imagine sucking a cock BUT I am still a stag and not a cuck. Maybe ask yourself if you are /have been "just normal bisex" too subconsciously
:)

I was a stag as I allowed and found sexual gratification from and encouraged my late wife to have sex with other men.
Of course being a stag automatically made me a cuckold.
I'm bi-sexual and have probably sucked more cock than most women here.

Reactions: owlcuck
5 years ago I confessed my desires to my wife that I fantasized about watching her fuck other guys…. She even looked up HOTWIFE…..Yeah that didn’t go so well, but over time she has warmed up to at least doing some role-play with me…. And to my pleasure her collection of realistic dildos and cock sleeves I’ve gotten her over the years has grown.
I always thought I was a STAG until recently I’ve found myself asking her to “make ” me clean up her fucked pussy and hinting she can make me eat my own cum after jerking off while watching her on all fours sucking her silicon cock buddy stuck on the headboard.
We may have turned the corner this morning because while I was jerking off watching her suck her dildo she stopped, climbed on me and while she was fucking me she “forced” me to kiss her while she was still sucking that cock…. then she pulled back and started rubbing the head of that wet cock over my lips until I opened my mouth and started sucking it on my own. She kept at it because I think she could feel me getting harder in her.
In the past with some coaxing she’ll “make” me eat my own cum from her pussy while telling me it’s her lover’s cum, and this morning she added making me suck that cock in-front of her….. so I’m hoping she’ll figure out how to put those 2 together and wipe up my cum with that dildo head and hold the back of my head while she force feeds me.
Who would have thought my shy vanilla wife of 43 years would finally do this? Maybe she’s turning me into her fantasy cuckold…. But I’m loving it.
Ahhh, a late bloomer!

I love that,it sounds alot like me and my wife and how we have slowly got into this life,I love to roll play and watch her fuck her toys
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
I 👅👅👅👅
Yummy cunt 👅😋👅😋

Reactions: owlcuck and Scottp1
sounds like she is learning what turns both of you on.

very hot done some of things your doing wanting more.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku