Still waiting

Rob cuck

Jun 9, 2019
I knew my wife was at her boyfriends last night and staying over, I get a call to say Micheal has got a mate round and she is about to get inbetween them, that's the last I heard, i waiting for her to come home , hopefully soon as the anticipation is killing me.

I knew my wife was at her boyfriends last night and staying over, I get a call to say Micheal has got a mate round and she is about to get inbetween them, that's the last I heard, i waiting for her to come home , hopefully soon as the anticipation is killing me.

how did it turn out

Reactions: werekinky2
how did it turn out
Turned out great, she told me he had planned for some time to get his mate involved, she said she was sat between them playing with both there cocks, Micheal then started to lick her whilst his mate stood up so she could suck him, they were then telling her to get on all fours and took it turns to fuck her whilst sucking the other, she came home mid morning with no knickers cum on her tits and back, she said it was the best night of her life and has been used by them a couple of times since, I always get a call from Micheal now to say don't wait up they are both going to look after her.