Stoned wife likes going down

Sep 12, 2017
I’ve always encouraged my wife to be with someone else, as long as she includes me or takes pics, but she never was into it. Then last vacation we got high with some guys in the next room. We don’t smoke much, but when my wife does get high, she loves going down on me (so I was excited for some vaca head…lol). But I ended up at the hotel bar while my wife stayed behind. While I’m there, I get this pic texted to me. …..yep, that’s my wife. Just about came right there. Would you let her suck your dick?

htrgs.jpg .

Last edited:
I’ve always encouraged my wife to be with someone else, as long as she includes me or takes pics, but she never was into it. Then last vacation we got high with some guys in the next room. We don’t smoke much, but when my wife does get high, she loves going down on me (so I was excited for some vaca head…lol). But I ended up at the hotel bar while my wife stayed behind. While I’m there, I get this pic texted to me. …..yep, that’s my wife. Just about came right there. Would you let her suck your dick?

View attachment 31303 .
If she swallows, she can suck me off anytime.