stories of how they fucked my wife?

In my first marriage hundredandfifty years ago I started to become cuckold without knowing what that is. Nearly every night my schoolfriend visited my beloved wife and me as we were cooperating. My wife prepared something to eat and about from 10 am til 1 am we were discussing, working ...

On one evening I saw my friend touchting wife's tits esp. her nipples. They could not see that I saw everything by a mirror. That was to be seen for weeks. After some weeks I asked my friend "do you want to get closer to her?" As he hadn't a girlfriend he said "yes". As I agreed he started to kiss her when I wasn't in the living room. I saw my wife got horny and she grabbed for his dick. It was horrible and nice to see.

Some days later my friend looked at me and his face asked me: am I allowed? And my face agreed. He got closer to my wife. She looked at me and as she got horny she sucked his dick and asked him to fuck her. I sat on a chair rubbing my small thing. In the end of that game she looked at me an said: "I've never was fucked in that nice way".

In that year I did not know the expression "cuckold".