Story so far ..making great progress

Jxmmy69

Male
Nov 3, 2019
Uk
So I been on here for a while now telling you my fantasy with my wife. Since my last post things have got even better .

So in 2016 she was totally against getting a black dildo and then I took steps finally got her around the idea to getting one last year

To keep this simple and short

When we last used the dildo she said to me do you like watching me ride this big black dick I was so gobsmacked..she's the most reserved girl you could think of like I said in 2016 she was like I'm never getting a black dildo to now saying do you like me watching ride this black dick and do you like the way it makes me cream ! Honestly she even stopped me from fucking her at one point and said time for black mambas turn whilst you wait your turn I can't lie it turned me on a lot. So today we planning on having another session as the kids are away at there grandparents . She said to me are you looking forward to "jane" coming over and riding the black mamba . She calls herself Jane as nickname. So it goes to show even if your girl seems to against it never give up I'd never dream she would even do this! . I love watching her slutty little red toes curl watching her cum on the black dildo . After she says she loves it but has said in the past she isn't into black guys ? Have I convinced her around a little? When I say I love watching the big black dick in your tight white pussy she cums hard