Strange things my wife have inserted

In our case, it's me who likes to penetrate her with objects, she gladly allows it, but never takes the initiative. Among the many objects that she has had inside her, I remember a flashlight, a lightsaber, deodorants, cucumbers, eggplants, bottles and of course a large number of dildos and vibrators.

im hunting for the lego builds i shoved up her ass one time. View attachment 1424246

it was in the same period I took this photo of her. The legos came a few moments after in the same exact spot but for some reason those photos aren't grouped together with this one. If i find it without too much hassle amidst the 50,000 photo library, I'll def post it.
Even if I knew there wasn't any LEGO up there, I'd be happy to help look. That is a wonderful ass.

The times we have played it has ended with her getting a fungus infection. And it didn't matter if we disinficted it first. We would both love to test her boundaries. That is just not for her pussy.

Perhaps anyone has an idea to help us out?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
im hunting for the lego builds i shoved up her ass one time. View attachment 1424246

it was in the same period I took this photo of her. The legos came a few moments after in the same exact spot but for some reason those photos aren't grouped together with this one. If i find it without too much hassle amidst the 50,000 photo library, I'll def post it.
It would be a shame to insert anything into that beautiful arse and pussy, but my cock

Love to be feelingbthat sexy hot ass and pussy

Found one of the pics on complete accident! There's better ones though, where the lego build is partially inside her ass sticking straight up and being held still with her asscheeks and anal grip. I dont know in god's green earth the pics aren't in the same place but I promise to keep an eye out for em in case anyone is interested. In the meantime here's her little penguin she made chilling between her bare asscheeks.

Attachments

• 20200402_092400.jpg
    20200402_092400.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 148
Found one of the pics on complete accident! There's better ones though, where the lego build is partially inside her ass sticking straight up and being held still with her asscheeks and anal grip. I dont know in god's green earth the pics aren't in the same place but I promise to keep an eye out for em in case anyone is interested. In the meantime here's her little penguin she made chilling between her bare asscheeks.
Very nice ass

I'd anything she asked for up there...to start with but would have to finish off with my cock...
That's kind of you. If it's her choice then she'd most likely ask you to put in 1 finger at a time until you got all five in there down to the knuckle at least. After that she'd tell you to put your cock in if youve got no other plans. Don't worry she tightens up super quick, you're hand won't ruin it for you.

Interested!

I mean, in case you were wondering if anyone is.

I apologize for doing so then. I will say though sir if you have a british accent you wouldn't be able to get her off your cock. Which would make you and I new best friends. hehe
I have a British accent, and I would love to become your new best friend if that was the initiation ceremony!

Your wife is sooo beautiful and oozes incredible sensuality!

Wow honestly her ass is fantastic, damm just such a tight round thing. Check your profile out and just love the content, will be following for sure.