Strip bar London

nurseit

Jun 28, 2021
I took my sexy woman to a strip bar in London, she wore a mini dress that showed off her long legs. When we entered it was packed. We managed to stand by the main stage, which was a perfect place to have a little discreet play. as we stood and watched the sexy girls strip on stage and after several pounds put into the pint mug, that was going around. I started to feel her arse. I could notice guys were watching us. This gave me the naughty idea to lift her skirt, flashing her small lacy knickers to the guys behind us. They loved it as they had smiles on their faces. I was hard and she was getting horny. One guy in particular became more closer. I indicated that he could have a feel, and didn't need telling twice. his hands were all over her arse. So horny feeling another guy touching her up. His hands then wandered to her crutch. Then I felt his fingers enter her. God that made me hard and she loved it. He slowly fingered her as she slowly fucked his fingers in her wet pussy. As I was feeling his hand in her pussy I could feel that she came on his fingers. After, she composed herself she turned around to him and smiled. She loves being so naughty in bars and clubs. One other time in there she got down on her knees and licked our friends pussy. Short story but was so naughty and so want to do it again.