Stripper

Back in college I worked in a strip club and my wife, who I was dating at the time, used to come and hang out at the club. The manager always used to ask her to strip

Reactions: EgyBull and Rohit
I lived with several strippers when I worked as a bouncer in a club. All drama & craziness. One of them had a book written about her... Check out The Prince Of Paradise by John Glatt if you want to know more. You'll find it on Amaxon for a few bucks. And no, I am not the author... I just fucked the crazy chick in the book.

• Haha
Reactions: EgyBull and Rohit
My wife worked in a strip bar behind the bar. She didn’t want to lap dance but it was hot that she used to wear stockings and suspenders to work with high leather boots. She used to get men literally begging her for sex, I witnessed it many times. It is amazing fucking a woman who is so widely desired and spraying your seed all over her ass, tits and face (as well as in her tight bald brown pussy).

My wife worked in a strip bar behind the bar. She didn’t want to lap dance but it was hot that she used to wear stockings and suspenders to work with high leather boots. She used to get men literally begging her for sex, I witnessed it many times. It is amazing fucking a woman who is so widely desired and spraying your seed all over her ass, tits and face (as well as in her tight bald brown pussy).
I agree 100%. (y)

Reactions: thickwhitecock
I got my wife to strip for me and some friends at a private batchelor party but never in a strip club. I wish she would have. We went to
Amateur Night once but she would not dance on stage

Reactions: WNY3somecple
I would make me horny when my wife strip for a bachelor party from black guys. At first strip and than she get gangbanged by the black guys.

Reactions: ray28
One of my fantasies is for my wife to participate in an amateur night at a strip club. Not an uncommon fantasy I know, but the best part would be when the owner or the emcee takes her backstage and she's back there for a looooooong time. Much longer than necessary for anything but a good suck and fuck, possibly by more than one guy (girl?). The bouncers wouldn't let me get to her backstage so I'd have to wait with my angst and lust working overtime.
Once she comes out to me I'll know that she's been used hard and it will be up to me to make sure she's not "put away wet".

• Love
Reactions: domblk
I got my wife to strip for me and some friends at a private batchelor party but never in a strip club. I wish she would have. We went to
Amateur Night once but she would not dance on stage
Mary stripped for a small group of her coworkers once at an after work party for a coworker who was getting married. Not a bachelor party, but she ended up being the last woman there. I will have to post the full story sometime

Reactions: tuschobbit