Submissive Slut Young Wife - Enjoy her, Wank over her, Use her

Nov 9, 2018
England
Voyeur husband and Sexy, slim, submissive wife who has a big thing for meaningless, no strings sex with MUCH older men ('grandad' age).

She's mid 20s, 5'7 and orgasms easily from regular, missionary sex. Freely admits that she 'likes feeling used' during, and after sex...

Looking for sleazy, naughty chat with intelligent, descriptive men.

She's also admitted that she'd be into being 'blowjob shared' with younger guys (35 and up) and has said that she'd actually like to have her face plastered in Cum from multiple men.

She's also stated that being 'rough fucked' by myself and another dominant guy is something she 'wouldn't be opposed to'...

I enjoy dominating her and hearing what like-minded men would do with her.

Will post some pics of her soon for everyone to enjoy.

Feel free to ask any questions about her / her likes and kinks etc.

Will maybe upload more pics in future. Cheers.

Last edited:
Voyeur husband and Sexy, slim, submissive wife who has a big thing for meaningless, no strings sex with MUCH older men ('grandad' age).

She's mid 20s, 5'7 and orgasms easily from regular, missionary sex. Freely admits that she 'likes feeling used' during, and after sex...

Looking for sleazy, naughty chat with intelligent, descriptive men.

She's also admitted that she'd be into being 'blowjob shared' with younger guys (35 and up) and has said that she'd actually like to have her face plastered in Cum from multiple men.

She's also stated that being 'rough fucked' by myself and another dominant guy is something she 'wouldn't be opposed to'...

I enjoy dominating her and hearing what like-minded men would do with her.

Will post some pics of her soon for everyone to enjoy.

Feel free to ask any questions about her / her likes and kinks etc.

Will maybe upload more pics in future. Cheers.
I'm 50 I can help u with that