Wife and I will be bar hopping next weekend. She’s flirted with a few guys at a part over the summer still makes up fantasies about it when we have sex. She lived flirting and I told her I loved watching her flirt.

Any tips to get guys to come over to chat to see if she wants to flirt? I disappear to men’s room quite often yo leave her alone but no go. Guys are always staring, doing the side eye or outright gawking when we go out so clearly they’re interested? Wife won’t initiate it but dresses sexy.

She’s not into sharing yet, baby steps. Flirting regularly is next step I think

Any ideas?

Here’s a pic from this weekend
View attachment 1072920
One idea is to find a man she is attracted to and ask him to help her do something such as open a bottle or help her find the car in the parking lot.
That would be an ice breaker to see if it will go any farther. I know I would help pretty woman like her! 👍

Not bad. Would work better I think at a house party maybe? As far as the car goes all the bars are walking distance to our hotel.
Definitely dressing in something that exposes a little more. The house party idea is a good idea. Or any party really. It’s a good place to mingle and meet people, and she can get to know some guys more. If you host, I’d definitely have her ask a guy she flirts with to help her with something. Or have them near her when she’s bending over to do something so they could get a better view. Just some little things here or there could add up to her wanting more.

She should get some guys numbers to text with. Even if it doesn’t go anywhere. It would be good flirting and fun to spice things up.

Yea we can’t play around home so it’s tough to set up. I do love her bending over lol one evening we’re hitting up the local shopping district and she’s going to wear these see through tights with no panties on, she normally will bed over to look at things for a while on purpose to drive me nuts lol that may present an opportunity……
That’s an awesome idea. If she sees someone attractive, you guys could act like you don’t know where something is, and ask him for directions or recommendations. But I think if you can find a club to go to, you’d definitely have some success. My friend and his wife are swingers and that’s how they got their start. She was like your wife at first too.

Not bad. Would work better I think at a house party maybe? As far as the car goes all the bars are walking distance to our hotel.
I was not aware of your routine but I believe you get my point. Most men won't refuse a pretty woman asking him for help. It gives you a good excuse for having a conversation....and I learned in one of my psychology classes that you can get people to like you quickly by asking them for help, or by paying a compliment to them for any reason. Good luck and feel free to message me if you are interested in any more advice. Keith 🙏

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
My wife liked to wear see thru tops with a sweater, jacket or some kind of loose wrap over it. When she saw a man she thought looked attractive she woud "accidentally" let the wrap open giving him a look at her tits. Great way to start a conversation. Believe it or not several men would not respond or even move away. We figured they were married and not looking or thought maybe Elaine was a hooker looking for a trick. Two of her favoritesflimsy4a.jpgflimsy5.jpg

Wife and I will be bar hopping next weekend. She’s flirted with a few guys at a part over the summer still makes up fantasies about it when we have sex. She loved flirting and I told her I loved watching her flirt.

Any tips to get guys to come over to chat to see if she wants to flirt? I disappear to men’s room quite often yo leave her alone but no go. Guys are always staring, doing the side eye or outright gawking when we go out so clearly they’re interested? Wife won’t initiate it but dresses sexy.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
Sounds like my wife. Hell looks like my wife

Wife and I will be bar hopping next weekend. She’s flirted with a few guys at a part over the summer still makes up fantasies about it when we have sex. She loved flirting and I told her I loved watching her flirt.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
Personally I wont "date" a man who doesn't have it in him to pick me up infront of my husband.

I can understand these days men have to be a lot more circumspect in that regard so your wife will have to give them the eye back, smile back, even approach ones she is interested in with a little pick up line of her own. One of mine is "Are you here alone?" whether it one guy or multiple. If they start making conversation or offer to buy me a drink I find some reason to pat their leg an a suggestive but tasteful subtle way.

Since I'm into black men and the ones I'm interested in are on the lookout for Hot Wives like me I just give them the eye and play conspicuously with the black wedding band against my gold one. That's enough of a conversation starter for them.

Attachments

• QOS ring.jpg
    QOS ring.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 227
We live near the airport and a convention center, so a lot of the times when we are at the bars around those areas she gets hit on more. As Groveaffair mentioned, have her flirt with her eyes and lips.
When I had to travel for work I found it easy to spot other male travelers at the hotel lobby bar looking for fun. Men looking looking just needed to be approached innocently but directly giving the committed ones an easy escape.

Last edited:

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
She's the one that is going to have to "Take the Bull by the horns" so to speak. Many younger guys have been conditioned not to approach women or be too aggresive. Depending on what type of bar it is, is there dancing? Do they play pool? Darts? Are there drink specials that they push? All wonderful opportunities for an inncent woman to approach a guy and ask for a dance or a game or to share a drink.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
she loves to wear short dress with or without bra,stockings&tongue,depends on the weather,she prefers to pick a older or fat or nerdy man etc,she says it gives her power&control even before she starts flirting because they probably never get many chances with a sexy wife like mine,she had showed him,,accidently,,lot of leg,cleavage,crossed legs etc,when he,s sitting with her she drinks cocktail,making her more daring,and watching her is so hot,and what happens further on is her choice,but for a start,wife hand on his leg,giving kiss if he dance with her,under table touching his leg with foot&high heels,etc a man can be teased so much you can make him cum in pants without touching him

Attachments

• stockingtops&high heels flash.jpg
    stockingtops&high heels flash.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 69
  • gidi 2.jpg
    gidi 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 43
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 44

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
This is also a turn on for us. Just last weekend we were at a bar and my wife noticed a guy playing pool that caught her eye. I kept encouraging her to go up and ask him to play a game of pool with her. She is rather shy sometimes, so I decided to walk up to the guy and put some money on the bar and tell him that my wife is looking for someone to play pool with. “I’ll pay for the games if you’ll play with her”. That may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship lol. They played for two hours, but she would come back to our table between games and I would give her assignments. The first assignment was that she had to tell him that he was cute. As we progressed through the assignments, the last one was to get his phone number. This is when she explained to him that we were swingers, and she was interested in him with my approval. He would’ve gone home with us right there and then. However, we decided that we would get together with him the next time we were at the bar. In the meantime, they have been texting, and I will instruct her to send some dirty pictures to him every now, and then. By the time they do get together, only the Lord knows what’s gonna happen!