Deleted

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I understand these stories are a bit long, but hopefully a few of you enjoy our experiences. I (we) try to just post the most erotic of our lifestyle stories since we are in the lifestyle and run of the mill hotwife dates and threesomes probably get pretty boring for you. This is the fifth installment of my first vacation story this year but it's significant. Those of you who are familiar with us know Mr HW is NOT a "cuckold" in the sense it is used today and is a very manly husband with a great body and great cock. That said, since we've joined this site I have lurked around, written a few comments and stories and tried to read the stories and thoughts of others in order to understand all of the levels of "cuckoldry" exhibited on here, or at least mostly fantasized about on this site. In any case, some of it grosses me out, some of it is exciting. I've gotten a bit bolder with Mr HW and being dominant and humiliating him in some form or another. Not like laughing at him or calling him names but by actions. I have told him a couple of times to clean my cum filled pussy and he has complied enthusiastically. There are a few other things too. I'm not sure how much I should say on here though. I had a plan though, one that came to me when I started having sex with the firemen sharing our hotel. The thought was a bit distant at first but kept coming back and arousing me more and more with each fantasy. I considered having a gang bang with some of the guys but that really isn't my style with strangers. I thought about setting up a situation where I knew Mr HW would come to the room and I would be getting fucked by some guy he knew from the fireman group. I figured that would be unfair to the fireman. So, I settled on fucking several of them and then finding the perfect time to come clean to Mr HW and put him in an uncomfortable situation for a married man. The first part of this plan was simply having great sex with these guys and letting them have his wife's body, letting them have me in all of my holes, letting them all cum inside me wherever they wanted and finally sending each of them a well controlled photo of me (his little wife) to masturbate over and show their friends. To say the least, every guy with the fireman group had either seen me naked in person, had fucked me or had seen pictures of me naked from the guys who had fucked me. Now I just had to spring that trap. Make no mistake, I was "cheating" on Mr HW, not telling him before or right after an engagement as we have always agreed to do (except when I cheat and don't follow that rule lol).

My intent was to make it very clear that those guys had "used" me however they wanted, I let them, and I enjoyed it too. That was the maximum amount of humiliation I could imagine springing on Mr HW and I would do it. I also had a plan to include him in a bit of it too.

Continued below

Love your posts, love also finding your pics (dificult. You are so honest and open about things that it makes me feel close to you if you know what I mean.
I have difficulty with my wife but would love your lifestyle to be a total cuckold for you
Love you lots
Password

Reactions: werekinky2
Here's an update! We got in touch with the fireman contact on the CA side after we left the east side. He gave us a tour of a fantastic old building that they were voluntarily restoring for its original intended purpose as a fire station. There were no bays for trucks as such but mostly this was a living quarters and storage area for deployments. The building was magnificent. Naturally he had been informed as to my behavior by his fellow firefighters on the east side and was happy to continue corrupting me! He was responsible for putting together the "deployed calendar" that the guys would pick up when they go on the road. He said they had to be really careful about the calendar now because of how strict all of the sexual harassment rules had become. He said that in the old days the calendar was traditional but that now they had to sanitize everything and try to keep it totally in house.

He took several pics of me for the calendar and decided that he would use this one for the month of July. I like it! He said everybody who had seen it thought it was one of the sexiest pics they have ever had on the calendar. Naturally I censored my face and added a label in order to publish it here. I hear from the guy who was our neighbor across the hall back in the hotel quite often. He's naturally chomping at the bit to see me again. I'm feeling a great desire to see him too! Certainly we will catch up next summer if not sooner.

And yes, I let the photographer fuck me too. We had a really sexy time and Mr HW knew all about him this time. I think it gave him some motivation to do his best work. lol

Mrs HW

I had to edit the calendar file quite a bit to get it loaded on this site....but you can see how it turned out.

View attachment 329452
Such a hottie!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
HW;

can you, please repost the wedding day story? or email it to me. or any other stories you'd want to share. your story with the firefighters was off the charts, hot, especially how you told hubby. & so are you, i might add.

dickhurtz472@yahoo.com

i would have contacted you directly but couldn't figure out how to do that. i read where you mentioned it in a different thread.

thank you, your newest fan,
pete