Swinger club, swinger parties pics and stories

ChubbyGermany

Couple
Gold
Hi,
we are new and curious about swinger-clubs and swinger-parties. Are there different types of them, how they come to be and maybe funny question: next to having fucking fun is there place also for mundane things like small-talk, eating, drinking a drink or else? And pics are welcome if you like to share any .

Maybe there are some cuoples here who like to tell us more in chat or DM?

Cheers M+M

I am the wife and having an open marriage with my husband neither of us needed persuated. At the end it's all about open communication, a couple starting such a lifestyle has to agree on many things. It's not easy, that's true, but if the partners are open-minded everything comes by itself.
Open-minded we are, we love fantasysing about swinger club while dirty-talk :) Must be so exciting to put that into reality :)

We've been going to Europe a lot over the past few years, and an evening at a sex club in different cities has become part of our visits. Yes, they usually have bars, food, as well as changing rooms with showers and usually robes. We visited two of them this year.

Hi,
we are new and curious about swinger-clubs and swinger-parties. Are there different types of them, how they come to be and maybe funny question: next to having fucking fun is there place also for mundane things like small-talk, eating, drinking a drink or else? And pics are welcome if you like to share any .

Cheers M+M
They are just like any other party until the playing starts. But, yes, small talk/flirting, food and drink, games - all the same until the clothes come off.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife and I enjoy visiting Adults Only Lifestyles Friendly Clothing Optional Resorts in the Southeast US. These are not swinger clubs but do offer the opportunity to meet couples and singles with similar interest. Its always hit and miss but wife has meet several nice guys over the years.

We started to attend swinger parties in a private home about a year ago. My wife was interested in just watching and in this case it was a bit of a social thing.

At the first party she was almost ready to leave when an engaging fellow with a thick cock persuaded her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. It was the first time I get to witness her getting fucked up close. She ended up taking three guys including a hung black fellow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 269
  • VID_20220924_212843962.mp4
    11.2 MB
There is a very good site called swingheaven.com
I have had some very good meets from there with my wife exgf and exwife. My exgf had a regular thing going with a couple of guys we met from the site. Also there are links to lots of swing clubs fetured so something for everyone

Hi,

Cheers M+

We started to attend swinger parties in a private home about a year ago. My wife was interested in just watching and in this case it was a bit of a social thing.

At the first party she was almost ready to leave when an engaging fellow with a thick cock persuaded her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. It was the first time I get to witness her getting fucked up close. She ended up taking three guys including a hung black fellow.
Very nice.

My wife and I enjoy visiting Adults Only Lifestyles Friendly Clothing Optional Resorts in the Southeast US. These are not swinger clubs but do offer the opportunity to meet couples and singles with similar interest. Its always hit and miss but wife has meet several nice guys over the years.
Hey we are going to Paridice Resort and club in September. Its in GA. Have you been there? If so how was it?

Hola,
Somos nuevos y curiosos acerca de los clubes swinger y las fiestas swinger. ¿Hay diferentes tipos de ellos, cómo llegan a ser y tal vez una pregunta divertida: además de divertirse, ¿hay lugar también para cosas mundanas como charlas triviales, comer, tomar una copa o algo así? Y las fotos son bienvenidas si quieres compartir alguna.

¿Quizás hay algunas personas aquí a las que les gusta contarnos más en el chat o DM?

Saludos M+M
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y para nosotros no ha sido fácil porque nuestra sociedad no tiene aceptación ninguna sobre nada de el mundo swinger bisexual o cucklod por lo que no existen lugares donde conocer gente así que en nuestro caso con mi actual pareja tenemos 12 años juntos y nos hemos creado un gran grupo de personas bisexuales también para compartir y disfrutar y al menos nosotros disfrutamos mucho también de poder compartir con nuestros amigos más allá del sexo