Swinger wife from Spain

Hello, I'm new here, so not quite sure how it all works, but I promise to find out :) Have been a swinger wife almost 8 years and we have met different couples and ladies. Here just for curiosity to read about different stories and why not find like-minded friends. Single guys are not my first choice so sry about that.View attachment 1077887
Wow!! Your so hot. Would love to meet as a couple. Are you into women ?

Hello, I'm new here, so not quite sure how it all works, but I promise to find out :) Have been a swinger wife almost 8 years and we have met different couples and ladies. Here just for curiosity to read about different stories and why not find like-minded friends. Single guys are not my first choice so sry about that.View attachment 1077887
She is BEAUTIFUL my wife has been a hotwife forc3 years it has been very rewarding forvus .Since she became a hotwife her confidence has blossomed as well as her sex life both outside of our marriage asxwell as our marriage

• Love
Reactions: oli79
She is BEAUTIFUL my wife has been a hotwife forc3 years it has been very rewarding forvus .Since she became a hotwife her confidence has blossomed as well as her sex life both outside of our marriage asxwell as our marriage
Would love to know more about you

Would love to know more about you
Well we got unto the lifestyle about 3 years ago.. She goes out to upscale lounges / dance clubs .She dresses extreme at times to get noticed. If a guy hits on hernand it feels right things can progress to the next level ..She has found a new.level.of confidence since we started down this path. When she goes out if a guy has a Hey baby attitude he won't get anywhere .You can chat here or privately if you want feel free to.ask anything. I'd like to hear about you as well...have Bob

• Love
Reactions: oli79