Taking hot pictures at the work place

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
I have seen many times in this website about the hot wife at the workplace. I read through the contents and want to experience it in my style.

I have been thinking of taking selfie myself all naked at the workplace. The idea really turns me on and I am so excited about it.

I work in a compact company having 7 employees and 1 boss. There are 2 cctvs in my office. One in front of the door and another inside the office. It is therefore impossible to take pictures all naked inside the office without getting caught on the inner cctv.

However, recently the inner cctv was malfunction. I heard my boss phoned the technician guy to fix it in the evening of the same day. Everyone seemed to hear the same. I then figured out that it was my good chance to selfie myself all naked at the workplace; however, I would have a tiny window to do it during the lunch break when everyone was going out for lunch. On that day, in the whole morning my mind only focused about the lunch break. When the time came, I told my colleagues that I would go to lunch a bit late because I needed to finish some works first. They understood and left the office. All left the office except for the HR manager who did not leave the office because he suspected that I might be trying to steal something inside the office because the inner cctv was down. Anyway, I convinced him that I would not steal anything because I was alone in the office. If something was stolen, everyone would definitely know that it was me and I did not want to get fired for stealing. He was convinced and left for the lunch. He asked if he could buy me something for lunch but I declined.

After the HR manager left, I was alone in the office. I quickly took off my clothes piece by piece until I was totally naked. I stood up, turned around and put my mobile phone on the spot that I could take a selfie with a background of the office. I walked barely naked around the office to take pictures at various spots including the desk of my colleague, and my boss. During that, my hands turned cold and a bit shaking because of the excitement. My heart beat so loud that I could hear it clearly. After finishing the selfie, I did not yet put my clothes back on and I started to view the taken pictures to recheck if they were good. However, I still did not like my hair which was spoiled when I quickly took off the top. I sat down at my desk to look at the mirror and fix my hair.

Suddenly, I heard the voice said “What are you doing?!!”. I was shocked. I looked up and found that the HR manager returned to the office after he just left for around only 10 minutes. My face turned red feeling embarrassed. I was sitting naked at my desk. My clothes were left in front of my desk. I did not move but used my hand to cover my breasts and my pussy. I did not say anything. The HR manager walked to me and asked what I was doing. He asked me to stay still, and requested to check my mobile phone and my computer. He thought that I was on a sex video call for money. After he checked my mobile phone he found only my selfie pictures with the office as the background. I then started to explain him that my idea was just to get naughty pictures in the workplace. He stared at my naked body and told me that he would not report the boss if I let him took pictures of my naked body. Without thinking much, I agreed but I asked him to finish it within 3 minutes because the lunch break was about to over and other staff might return to the office soon.

The HR manager agreed suddenly and took pictures of my naked body as much as he wanted and in every angle. He wanted the pictures of my totally naked body without anything cover. I was asked to raise my hands and not to use it to cover my pussy. He asked me to tie my hair so that it would not cover my tits. I let him see whatever he wanted to see. He should have seen every part of me. He started to touch my arm for posing. He then touched my hip and legs. He said he needed to set my pose otherwise the pictures would not be perfect. He looked so pleased that I did not resist. He commanded me to keep working with my computer so that he could take the pictures. I did whatever he commanded because I did not want to get trouble at work. He looked more pleased to have the control over everything. He then moved to touch my breasts and then my tits. I felt so horny. I let him touched for a while before I pushed him away and stood up. I picked up my clothes and put them on. I told him it should be enough for now because the lunch break was about to finish. He looked a bit upset but he agreed that I should get dressed before the other staff returned.

Not so long after I got dressed properly, other staff started to return to the office. I sat at my desk and keep working as if nothing happened. The HR manager also did the same.

The HR manager told me later that he would keep his promise and I should not worry about anything. I hope he could be trusted!

Great story! From his reaction, you just know deep inside him he always dreamed about this situation. If i were him, i would keep that promise, but he could use it sometime in the futur;)

Thanks for sharing this experience, and i am sure i am not the only one thinking it, but i am pretty curious about those pics :LOL:

Reactions: Angie
I have seen many times in this website about the hot wife at the workplace. I read through the contents and want to experience it in my style.

I have been thinking of taking selfie myself all naked at the workplace. The idea really turns me on and I am so excited about it.

I work in a compact company having 7 employees and 1 boss. There are 2 cctvs in my office. One in front of the door and another inside the office. It is therefore impossible to take pictures all naked inside the office without getting caught on the inner cctv.

However, recently the inner cctv was malfunction. I heard my boss phoned the technician guy to fix it in the evening of the same day. Everyone seemed to hear the same. I then figured out that it was my good chance to selfie myself all naked at the workplace; however, I would have a tiny window to do it during the lunch break when everyone was going out for lunch. On that day, in the whole morning my mind only focused about the lunch break. When the time came, I told my colleagues that I would go to lunch a bit late because I needed to finish some works first. They understood and left the office. All left the office except for the HR manager who did not leave the office because he suspected that I might be trying to steal something inside the office because the inner cctv was down. Anyway, I convinced him that I would not steal anything because I was alone in the office. If something was stolen, everyone would definitely know that it was me and I did not want to get fired for stealing. He was convinced and left for the lunch. He asked if he could buy me something for lunch but I declined.

After the HR manager left, I was alone in the office. I quickly took off my clothes piece by piece until I was totally naked. I stood up, turned around and put my mobile phone on the spot that I could take a selfie with a background of the office. I walked barely naked around the office to take pictures at various spots including the desk of my colleague, and my boss. During that, my hands turned cold and a bit shaking because of the excitement. My heart beat so loud that I could hear it clearly. After finishing the selfie, I did not yet put my clothes back on and I started to view the taken pictures to recheck if they were good. However, I still did not like my hair which was spoiled when I quickly took off the top. I sat down at my desk to look at the mirror and fix my hair.

Suddenly, I heard the voice said “What are you doing?!!”. I was shocked. I looked up and found that the HR manager returned to the office after he just left for around only 10 minutes. My face turned red feeling embarrassed. I was sitting naked at my desk. My clothes were left in front of my desk. I did not move but used my hand to cover my breasts and my pussy. I did not say anything. The HR manager walked to me and asked what I was doing. He asked me to stay still, and requested to check my mobile phone and my computer. He thought that I was on a sex video call for money. After he checked my mobile phone he found only my selfie pictures with the office as the background. I then started to explain him that my idea was just to get naughty pictures in the workplace. He stared at my naked body and told me that he would not report the boss if I let him took pictures of my naked body. Without thinking much, I agreed but I asked him to finish it within 3 minutes because the lunch break was about to over and other staff might return to the office soon.

The HR manager agreed suddenly and took pictures of my naked body as much as he wanted and in every angle. He wanted the pictures of my totally naked body without anything cover. I was asked to raise my hands and not to use it to cover my pussy. He asked me to tie my hair so that it would not cover my tits. I let him see whatever he wanted to see. He should have seen every part of me. He started to touch my arm for posing. He then touched my hip and legs. He said he needed to set my pose otherwise the pictures would not be perfect. He looked so pleased that I did not resist. He commanded me to keep working with my computer so that he could take the pictures. I did whatever he commanded because I did not want to get trouble at work. He looked more pleased to have the control over everything. He then moved to touch my breasts and then my tits. I felt so horny. I let him touched for a while before I pushed him away and stood up. I picked up my clothes and put them on. I told him it should be enough for now because the lunch break was about to finish. He looked a bit upset but he agreed that I should get dressed before the other staff returned.

Not so long after I got dressed properly, other staff started to return to the office. I sat at my desk and keep working as if nothing happened. The HR manager also did the same.

The HR manager told me later that he would keep his promise and I should not worry about anything. I hope he could be trusted!
great story :oops: you made me really curious about those pics and well... hard :sneaky:

would like to see some hot sexy pictures of you please let's see how sexy and hot you look.