Taking pride in your wife's (or your own) cock sucking skills

coastalkid

Male
From
CA, US
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
It must be a thrill to see your wife settle in to making a man cum with her mouth. To see her with blinders on knowing full well she's not stopping until she has proven her skill. I would think knowing she has the desire and determination would be something to be proud of as a husband. When my wife sucks me I always feel like if she wants my cum she can get it whether I want to cum or not. There have been times when I think she'd rather not fuck for whatever reason and she uses her skill to have it her way.

It's like she can make me do what she wants and she has the power. Whenever I go down on her I take pride in making her cum. For you guys out there that are into cock sucking, do you take pride in your ability to provoke an orgasm with your oral ability?

It must be a thrill to see your wife settle in to making a man cum with her mouth. To see her with blinders on knowing full well she's not stopping until she has proven her skill. I would think knowing she has the desire and determination would be something to be proud of as a husband. When my wife sucks me I always feel like if she wants my cum she can get it whether I want to cum or not. There have been times when I think she'd rather not fuck for whatever reason and she uses her skill to have it her way.

It's like she can make me do what she wants and she has the power. Whenever I go down on her I take pride in making her cum. For you guys out there that are into cock sucking, do you take pride in your ability to provoke an orgasm with your oral ability?
Absolutely. I have stated in a couple of threads that for me the act of getting on my knees in front of another man and sucking him off is but submissive and dominant. In one way I am being submissive to him because he has s using my mouth for his enjoyment to seek pleasure from it. But it is dominant because I have the power of using my skill to bring him to orgasm. I also feel even more empowered because I am am able to suck another man's cock and take his cum.

Yes it is a huge thrill and turn on to see the wife sucking off another man. I have seen her suck off at least a dozen other men and I am amazed at her ability, her obvious enjoyment doing it, and her eagerness to make sure her partner is satisfied. She is confident and very comfortable with a cock in her mouth and she ahs never failed to get a guy off.

I would add that oral sex without reciprocation stands out because only one person get to cum and experience the release. However, speaking for ourselves we do get a sort of sexual satisfaction knowing we are able to provide pleasure to someone else.

Absolutely. I have stated in a couple of threads that for me the act of getting on my knees in front of another man and sucking him off is but submissive and dominant. In one way I am being submissive to him because he has s using my mouth for his enjoyment to seek pleasure from it. But it is dominant because I have the power of using my skill to bring him to orgasm. I also feel even more empowered because I am am able to suck another man's cock and take his cum.

Yes it is a huge thrill and turn on to see the wife sucking off another man. I have seen her suck off at least a dozen other men and I am amazed at her ability, her obvious enjoyment doing it, and her eagerness to make sure her partner is satisfied. She is confident and very comfortable with a cock in her mouth and she ahs never failed to get a guy off.

I would add that oral sex without reciprocation stands out because only one person get to cum and experience the release. However, speaking for ourselves we do get a sort of sexual satisfaction knowing we are able to provide pleasure to someone else.
Sounds like you're living the dream! Has your wife seen you in action?

Sounds like you're living the dream! Has your wife seen you in action?
She has only watched me suck another man off once. But she has seen me suck on another man many many times. Several of our MFM adventures our partners have been bi friendly so I have been able to go down on them in different situations. I have acted as a fluffer getting them ready for her, sucked on them during the action, or cleaned them off after they were done.

Have you guys ever casually talked about how skilled she has become? Has she ever mentioned your ability when act as a fluffer?

Have you guys ever casually talked about how skilled she has become? Has she ever mentioned your ability when act as a fluffer?
Actually we have not in either case. We have talked about why we enjoying sucking cock, how it makes us feel, etc. To be honest her skill was pretty high when we met, the first sexual thing that happened between us was her giving me a BJ in her minivan. I should add it was only the second time we met, first being for lunch. So she knew what she was doing. I got better over the years. i went from no interest in other men to pretty much a cock sucking slut now...lol.

My wife's favorite lover has a fatter than average cock with a large mushroom head, and a large pair of balls. He checks all her 'boxes' I guess you could say. The 2nd time I was videoing him and her they were in a 69, her on top. I was getting a close up of her sucking his cock, and told her "look your husband in the eyes while you suck his cock". She did, took his cock out of her mouth, started running her tongue around his large mushroom head all the while looking directly in my eyes.

Im extremely proud of my ability to deepthroat every cock i ever put in my mouth. Most, i can do it without gagging at all, but i recently sucked o ne that left me hoarse for a few days.
Wife doesnt know, but ex-wife always enjoyed her lovers using my mouth. She loved to verbally humiliate me whil i sucked their cocks dressed in lingerie. I miss that.
A lot of guys, I’ve found, do not like being verbally demeaning to their cocksucker, but do like if he’s wearing panties and stockings.