Talk About Pegging

I love it when my wife pegs me. I just wish there were a few of her friends lined up too!
My wife likes to watch me play with toys on myself before she uses the strap on. she doesn't know it but I play with them when she isn't around to.it the orgasm that I love

Reactions: HDguyinusa
U wear panties
When she pegs me always, some days she makes me wear them to work. I was working at a friends and she made me wear a red g-string, it was kind of embarrassing when my friends wife blurted out, are you wearing a ladies g-string? My wife told them that’s not the worst I’ve worn.

She made me take down my pants and show them, his wife burst out laughing.

When she pegs me always, some days she makes me wear them to work. I was working at a friends and she made me wear a red g-string, it was kind of embarrassing when my friends wife blurted out, are you wearing a ladies g-string? My wife told them that’s not the worst I’ve worn.

She made me take down my pants and show them, his wife burst out laughing.
That sounds like exquisite humiliation for you, I bet you loved it. Was there any follow on from this?

Reactions: Mrbigg
We’ve kind of talked around it, is the way I’d put it. She’s curious, but so far I’m the only one who’s worn the strap on😉