Talked to wife about MFM threesome. Is she interested?

Some background. Been wanting to have a MFM threesome with the wife for quite some time now. One day when I was fucking her doggy facing the mirror I saw her mouth wide open and she was bobbing her head up and down. I responded with “keep doing that it’s hot”. Her response was “ewww, that means I’d have another cock in front of me”. I told her “that’d be hot and told her I think she could handle that. She got super quiet while I finished fucking her and then came the questions and comments.

You want to become swingers? My response was “no, I just want to share you with another guy and enjoy seeing you pleasured”. She responded back saying “you just want to fuck other women” and I assured her that I just wanted to see her pleasured and it was just sex.

You want to watch me fuck another guy? You want me to go out and find a guy to fuck? I told her yes and no, that I wanted to watch but I also wanted to join in on the fun.

She dropped it at that but teased me the rest of the day. A song came on the radio and she said “is that what you are going to play during your threesome”. Couple other times she would bend over and grind her ass on my cock.

Later that night when we were going to bed she brought it up once again. This time she asked me how that would work. I said she’d have one of us fucking her while she sucks on the other. She asked me “how that’s even pleasurable to a women and that’s only good for the guys involved”. I left it alone and felt like I planted the seed at that point.

Does it sound like she is actually interested? Should I keep bringing it up or just let it be?

To me it sounds she got surprised. So because of that it definitely in her mind and trying to understand what you're asking. She might be interested, but its most definitely her trying figure out are you exactly your asking for.

Reactions: rayredclouds
Looks good for you my friend.

She brings up on her own:
* Having another cock during sex
* Swinging lifestyle
* Reopening the topic of a MFM multiple times

The things that she brings up by her own are the things she will very likely love to do!

What I don't understand:
* She says MFM is only enjoyable for the guys

I learned when women mention new sexual desires only by a few words: It has a huge meaning then. Always remember what a woman said that she is into and wants to try. And then go for it. Maybe now try to find out what she really wants. Encourage her to reveal her fantasies. Ask her during a long massage you give her. Don't push her with your wishes. It will bring you nowhere. Reveal them step by step when she asks you about it.

What would be the next steps you prefer? Dating a single guy? Joining a swinger event? How old are you and how long have you been together?

There is something that she seems to not like with MFMs. Or is it juts trying to test you, that you just do it for getting new girls? Or maybe she loves MFMF?

Figure it out!

Looks good for you my friend.

She brings up on her own:
* Having another cock during sex
* Swinging lifestyle
* Reopening the topic of a MFM multiple times

What I don't understand:
* She says MFM is only enjoyable for the guys

I learned when women mention new sexual desires only by a few words: It has a huge meaning then. Always remember what a woman said that she is into and wants to try. And then go for it. Maybe now try to find out what she really wants. Encourage her to reveal her fantasies. Ask her during a long massage you give her. Don't push her with your wishes. It will bring you nowhere. Reveal them step by step when she asks you about it.

What would be the next steps you prefer? Dating a single guy? Joining a swinger event? How old are you and how long have you been together?

There is something that she seems to not like with MFMs. Or is it juts trying to test you, that you just do it for getting new girls? Or maybe she loves MFMF?

Figure it out!
Yeah, i'm very excited to talk next steps with her...appreciate the advice! Been rock hard and stroking replaying our conversation that day!

Last time we fucked she was stroking my dick standing and her other hand was cupped making the stroking motion but empty . Wish i would have asked her who she was stroking with me...i kinda was dumbfounded when she was doing it...maybe she was wanting to bring up our last conversation again.

Just talked my wife into fucking my friend this past weekend. She let me record it and watch/participate whenever. Only issue is he got nervous so couldn’t get hard. She ended up just getting eaten out by him and then fucked by me. Now he’s pissed and wants a mulligan, but I think the next time it will be someone we don’t know.

I say all that to say, if she didn’t blow up when you asked, you’re in pretty good shape. Mine asked questions and joked about doing it and then she did 5 days later…
Ah that suck. He must be feeling bad so he want to try again.

Some background. Been wanting to have a MFM threesome with the wife for quite some time now. One day when I was fucking her doggy facing the mirror I saw her mouth wide open and she was bobbing her head up and down. I responded with “keep doing that it’s hot”. Her response was “ewww, that means I’d have another cock in front of me”. I told her “that’d be hot and told her I think she could handle that. She got super quiet while I finished fucking her and then came the questions and comments.

You want to become swingers? My response was “no, I just want to share you with another guy and enjoy seeing you pleasured”. She responded back saying “you just want to fuck other women” and I assured her that I just wanted to see her pleasured and it was just sex.

You want to watch me fuck another guy? You want me to go out and find a guy to fuck? I told her yes and no, that I wanted to watch but I also wanted to join in on the fun.

She dropped it at that but teased me the rest of the day. A song came on the radio and she said “is that what you are going to play during your threesome”. Couple other times she would bend over and grind her ass on my cock.

Later that night when we were going to bed she brought it up once again. This time she asked me how that would work. I said she’d have one of us fucking her while she sucks on the other. She asked me “how that’s even pleasurable to a women and that’s only good for the guys involved”. I left it alone and felt like I planted the seed at that point.

Does it sound like she is actually interested? Should I keep bringing it up or just let it be?
Love mmf

You’re already half way there man. The seed was planted and pulled a being nurtured. So you will have a full blown slut wife. Remember once you open Pandora’s box anyways good luck and keep communicating.

Reactions: rayredclouds
She is definitely interested and from what it sounds like, she is actually getting excited and turned on by the whole idea. I think it’s very important for you to make sure that she understands this is completely about her and has everything to do with her sexual pleasure! She has total control of what she wants to happen to make the experience best for her.

She is definitely interested and from what it sounds like, she is actually getting excited and turned on by the whole idea. I think it’s very important for you to make sure that she understands this is completely about her and has everything to do with her sexual pleasure! She has total control of what she wants to happen to make the experience best for her.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking…like when she asked me “how would this work?”…why even bring it up again if the idea of it didn’t turn her on? Wish I would have reframed it and asked her “what would you want to do if we found another guy”…