Tammy (29 yr old white wife)

It sounds like you really want this guy to fuck your wife but just haven't admitted it. From the way you describe her and your thoughts, I'd want to fuck her too. If I was your neighbor, I'd already be fucking your wife. You have several options.
1. Do nothing and let nature take it's course.
2. When your wife is off shopping, you install 2 hidden video cameras to view on your phone. One that watches the front door and one for your bedroom. So, you can watch for any unexpected action.
3. You invite him over as an interested shopper to give you some ideas and costs to retile the kitchen and bathroom. Let your wife be a part of the selection process. Find out if he does the installation himself.
4. You have the cameras so you can monitor the progress. Because admitted it. You want him to fuck your wife. You probably want to fuck her filled with his cum. Maybe lick her pussy clean. I've been in so many situations where I'm there to does work and get to fuck the wife as a bonus. Even when the husband is watching. Even at parties.
5. Understand this. If he gets your wife pregnant, it's okay. You are party to having her sexual appetite satisfied. You love your wife and the child like it was your own. Let him know it is okay and if he wants to have a relationship with the child it's okay too.
6. Your wife might be fucking someone else already but you don't know about it. She might be going down the street to this guys house. Be open minded and have a conversation with her to reassure her that you love her and want to enjoy it too. Women have needs and desires that they want to fulfill. Then again, maybe you are a voyeur and want to let her do as she pleases so you can watch secretly.
OR
Tell your wife you want to start a family with her and get her pregnant. So, what are you going to do? I want to know.

As I said, I am playing possum to see what happens. I gave her clues and opportunities to tell me about him but she wants to keep it secret.

By the way, there is nothing sexual or flirty about them as yet. All the texts are casual and mostly questions on the neighborhood

I have now realized if I give some space to Tammy, she is interested in spending time with him.

He sent her a msg yesterday morning asking if she would like to join him to the home furnishing store which had last day of labor day sales. She didn’t reply for 2 hours

Around 1pm I told her that I am heading to a friends place to watch football, they have got the football and BBQ going. At 3pm, she was with him in the store

I have now realized if I give some space to Tammy, she is interested in spending time with him.
Excellent idea! When I moved in here (single) I sought help from various wives in the neighborhood. Furniture, decorating, stocking the kitchen and pantry, flowers for the yard . . . With each one who spent time with me I was able to pursue her.

Reactions: 2969 and OB88
Same last evening, she was with him for 45 min in a nearby grocery store. This time she went with him in his car (last time they went separately and met at the store)

Reactions: OB88 and tonirod
I do not know what exactly they are doing but I know where she is with locations app. I also know if she has taken the car or he came to pick her up

I am impressed by your story. Situations like this affect every husband. From here on out, I think you should be more careful. If there is a chance that your wife and the strange man will meet, you should definitely make up an excuse and leave them alone.

It’s clear when I give her a chance, she is generally with him. I still have no proof they are fucking, it’s mostly out in the stores. I am out of town tonight for a wedding (left an hour ago), I will see what happens

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.