Tell me what u do to me

I would take you out to a dinner bar with no bra and panties and have you sit close and play with your and pussy and tits. Through dinner and drinks and see how many people notice what we are doing and if you're not too shy we would let some people see what we are up to? I would then give you a pair of remote-controlled electric bend waw balls that vibrate when I push the button. After you are so hot you can't stand it I would take you to a motel and kiss your lips and lick your tits finger fuck your pussy before I suck it then turn you over and stick my tongue up your ass after you have cum for the teenth time I would put your legs over my shoulders opening your pussy wide and then lay this BBC to you as long and hard as your heart can stand.

Attachments

• BigDick4.jpg
    BigDick4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Naughty
I would eat your pussy until you begged me to stop. Leaving it dripping wet!! I would see how much of my cock will fit in you, stretching you, giving you that full feeling, that causes you to bite your lip. You would then get the deep breaths and start yelling my name as I started to pound that wet pussy. You will cum so hard as I continue to pound you!

I want you to spread your legs over my face in a park or on a nude beach. Bring some of your friend along to take pictures and videos of me licking your clit, putting my tongue into your vagina and lick the walls of your vagina as I twist and turn my tongue. I want you to gush all over me until I am soaking wet , strip me naked put your sweet ass on my face for a rimjob and a hole licking.