Tell us how you'd use her?

What hole would you cum in

• Total voters
Would love to see her naked so would explore under her clothes removing them slowly. She and I would love you to watch as her panties came off and exposed her pussy. I love to see married pussy and if hers is as attractive as she is I'd be in for a treat. I'd kiss her as fondling those tits and nipples sliding down until my tongue was hovering over her pussy and my hands we running up her thighs until they reached her moist lips, poised to part them and enter her …….. Need to see her pussy wide open before deciding what to do next …….

Would love to see her naked so would explore under her clothes removing them slowly. She and I would love you to watch as her panties came off and exposed her pussy. I love to see married pussy and if hers is as attractive as she is I'd be in for a treat. I'd kiss her as fondling those tits and nipples sliding down until my tongue was hovering over her pussy and my hands we running up her thighs until they reached her moist lips, poised to part them and enter her …….. Need to see her pussy wide open before deciding what to do next …….
We will start with this

I'd start with tits and nipples whilst letting my hand roam your thighs, barely touching your pussy getting closer to your lips then running my finger through them to catch your clit. As you get wet I'd finger you until you came a few times then we'd fuck as I eased my finger into your arse getting rougher until I shot my load in you.

Reactions: Luckyduck55