I am new here and wife and I have not taken the final step into the lifestyle, but we do a lot of role play. She also likes dancing with other men. This weekend I will be booking her a hotel room in Dallas for a fun night for her to explore by herself. More than likely she will not adventure out past the hotel bar. She is very hot, but shy! I feel a lot of men are intimidated by her. I think she just needs the reassurance from someone to take that next step.

I am new here and wife and I have not taken the final step into the lifestyle, but we do a lot of role play. She also likes dancing with other men. This weekend I will be booking her a hotel room in Dallas for a fun night for her to explore by herself. More than likely she will not adventure out past the hotel bar. She is very hot, but shy! I feel a lot of men are intimidated by her. I think she just needs the reassurance from someone to take that next step.

Sooooo,,,, it's been awhile. Wanna tell us how things went?

I'm always amazed at women that are hot that don't seem to have quite as much self confidence as you would expect. Although if she's as you say and men are intimidated I can see that, except you'd still think she'd pick up on it.
If she isn't noticing then maybe you can help her with that. It could be she just doesn't believe things could be that good. For some reason I think that every chick that's even marginally good looking would have such an ego trip going but it seems more thqan a few seem to miss guys lusting after them.

Reactions: gr852
Mrs HW experiences this often. Guys get intimidated...too good to be true, etc. She's pretty good at screening online dates but sometimes guys are very shy when we are out at a lifestyle venue.

HW

I definitely understand the "too good to be true" feeling. We've been with a few couples where the wife was an absolute stunner which has always made me at least a bit nervous. So far so good though, they've made me feel welcome from the start so I've gotten over that quickly.
Still It feels a little surreal. To my credit thus far I have yet to faint and not many have run away screaming, LOL.

Probably the second most thing I find attractive in a woman is apparently being unaware of just how pretty she is. I'm not sure it's possible to fake that.

Reactions: gr852