Thanks to all the husbands willing to share:)

May 25, 2016
I'd like to thank all the husbands out there that are willing to share! It occurs to me that there are a lot of threads, videos, and stories of the husband being less than a typical "masculine" man. I think the opposite is true. My husband was brave enough to share his fantasy of watching me with another. He's comfortable enough with our marriage and his manhood that he encourages and finds pleasure for his wife, no matter the source.

Last weekend, I was naked on the couch while our "friend" was taking his clothes off. His very large penis hung down his leg and the gravity of the situation struck me. My fully clothed husband sat on the love seat watching me about to engage in sex with someone else. It struck me that I have felt more alive and attractive this last month than ever before. My sexual identity as a woman has reached heights I never expected. My sexual self has grown tremendously as a result

Exploring this unconventional sex life has thrown gasoline on the home fires! I can now drive him absolutely wild with a simple phrase like "he's so much bigger than you are." Sure, my husband isn't involved physically. However, the reason behind my new found love for myself is because he's involved spiritually. Without him watching, it would just be sex.

Thank you to all the voyeuristic husbands out there!

I would love to get my girlfriend into the lifestyle and have her have fun with other men, but I'm just worried about how she would react to it if I brought it up.. Do you think that the majority of women could learn to enjoy being with a cuck bf/hubby if you came out the right way with it? Would love to hear some advice from a woman in the the lifestyle:)

Reactions: Jayson_9951
MyLatinGF,

Your "worried how she would react". You should worry how YOU would react if it actually came to fruition. When you see another man enter her, when you she her arms around him, when she kisses him with the same or more passion she does you. Be worried, be very worried.

The fantasy is so very hot. Remember that many times the sizzle is so much better than the steak.

MyLatinGF,

Your "worried how she would react". You should worry how YOU would react if it actually came to fruition. When you see another man enter her, when you she her arms around him, when she kisses him with the same or more passion she does you. Be worried, be very worried.

The fantasy is so very hot. Remember that many times the sizzle is so much better than the steak.
Absolutely great response. Love the steak analogy...lol!

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
I would love to get my girlfriend into the lifestyle and have her have fun with other men, but I'm just worried about how she would react to it if I brought it up.. Do you think that the majority of women could learn to enjoy being with a cuck bf/hubby if you came out the right way with it? Would love to hear some advice from a woman in the the lifestyle:)
I don't know if most women would be into it. It takes a very strong relationship with a lot of trust. I'm a fairly open minded person as I'm sure most people are in the lifestyle. I suggest starting by mentioning your fantasy and asking her honest thoughts. And, give it time! Don't force the issue.

Thank y'all for the advice:) I guess I'll just have to bring it up maybe as just a fantasy at first like you said and just progress slowly from there and go in steps so we know we're both 100% comfortable on our way to the full thing. But thanks again for the replies!

Your welcome beautiful lady. Thanks to all you wives for being open enough to fuck other men in front of us husbands and letting us share your enjoyment of the pleasures other men can give you and telling us how much you love us as you enjoy their cocks. I have mental orgasms every time my loving wife has an orgasm as other men pound her pussy. Shes never hotter looking than when she looks at me lovingly while her pussy or mouth is stuffed with another man's cock.

I'd like to thank all the husbands out there that are willing to share! It occurs to me that there are a lot of threads, videos, and stories of the husband being less than a typical "masculine" man. I think the opposite is true. My husband was brave enough to share his fantasy of watching me with another. He's comfortable enough with our marriage and his manhood that he encourages and finds pleasure for his wife, no matter the source.

Last weekend, I was naked on the couch while our "friend" was taking his clothes off. His very large penis hung down his leg and the gravity of the situation struck me. My fully clothed husband sat on the love seat watching me about to engage in sex with someone else. It struck me that I have felt more alive and attractive this last month than ever before. My sexual identity as a woman has reached heights I never expected. My sexual self has grown tremendously as a result

Exploring this unconventional sex life has thrown gasoline on the home fires! I can now drive him absolutely wild with a simple phrase like "he's so much bigger than you are." Sure, my husband isn't involved physically. However, the reason behind my new found love for myself is because he's involved spiritually. Without him watching, it would just be sex.

I never thought when my husband persuaded me to 'try' the lifestyle that I would enjoy it as much as I did and even take control of my sexual liaisons. From my first experience my sexual self esteem and confidence blossomed because of my husband sharing his fantasy with me and I learned to explore my own fantasies and enjoy sex even more than I would have thought possible. So well said Yoursexypanties.

Last edited:
I never thought when my husband persuaded me to 'try' the lifestyle that I would enjoy it as much as I did and even take control of my sexual liaisons. From my first experience my sexual self esteem and confidence blossomed because of my husband sharing his fantasy with me and I learned to explore my own fantasies and enjoy sex even more than I would have thought possible. So well said Yoursexypanties.
Couldn't agree more. My self confidence is at an all time high.

Reactions: lovemywifeslutty
Great post my dear. This post was like a net for the butterflies in my stomach! Nice to know it isn't just my wife trying to calm me down when she says things like this.

Wish I could get my wife in to it!

Reactions: Curvylover