The best sex I've ever seen

silkenquiver

Male
Verified
Aug 30, 2021
There's no mincing words here: my wife is a self-avowed slut because she loves the feeling of being fucked. Simply put, it is what it is. Early on, I wasn't sure about it, but oddly wasn't bothered by it. Something about the way she brought it up made it seem safe. And now, fifteen years into our journey together, we're well-experienced in this lifestyle.

But one night in particular stands out in my memory. A sight I'd love to enjoy again. It's odd to me because what made this feel safe in the beginning was that it flat out isn't emotional. It's just flesh pleasing flesh. But that night it was more.

I had been working way too much. Just luck of the draw; my employer was busy for a while. It has been many years since I was only comfortable with her sleeping with someone else while I was there. When I was gone 12+ hours every day and wiped out when I got home, it's only natural she'd find a playmate. I heard about him, and she seemed happy with their meetups.

Finally, after months, there was a chance for a few days off in a row. And at long last, I could meet the new mystery guy. Taller, better hung than I am, polite, and intelligent. You know, when this dynamic first started, it was after walking in on her cheating with someone who didn't please her. I remember saying, hey, if you're going to do this then at least make sure he pleases your pussy better than I do. What's the point of all the cloak and dagger, risk, and stress for disappointment? As we transitioned into her hiding nothing, she kept my advice.

We all got along famously too. Between the good company and the subtle reddening of her earlobes as her desire warmed up, it was pretty clear that we couldn't ask for a better bull. As the night wore on, and her initial nervousness about our first meeting passed, there was something else. The way she looked at him. This was different from past experiences. When she seemed self-conscious about it, I made sure to catch the next chance to tell her discreetly that it's okay, go with whatever she was feeling. Imagine your wife, whom you've seen have sex with several men, suddenly nervous like it's the first time. "Are you sure?"

What followed later that night was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. As it turns out, and as you can probably guess, this wasn't just about sex. Over the months of quality time they'd spent, they had formed a bond. Exactly the thing many men in a half-open marriage would fear, but it was perfectly safe. At no point did I feel threatened or jealous. She looked at me just as adoringly as she looked at him.

And when they were together, it wasn't the same as with anyone else before or since. They were sweet, tender, sensual, and affectionate. It was the first and only time I've seen my wife make love with somebody -- considering I can't very well watch her with me. To witness this closeness, this sweetness, and to feel perfectly safe in the moment was blissful. All at once, it was the most erotic experience of my life and absolutely endearing.

This isn't something I'd advise anyone in this lifestyle to pursue. It's not something we'd purposefully pursue. But they had feelings, and everyone ended up okay in the end. He ultimately suffered the same thing I had for months -- work took him away. It was going around at the time, I guess. Months passed, hearts cooled, and they remained friends. He ended up meeting someone and settling down.

But since then, I've wished we could have a similar experience. Something closer to polyamory, I suppose, but without any bisexual dynamics nor complications. It's impossible to seek out. This was a once in a lifetime experience, in all likelihood.

Last edited:
The best sex I ever had was with a derby girl . I once went to see a derby competition fwdmomentum.org and saw her there... I fell in love at first sight. And luckily she was single, so I asked her out to dinner and she said yes. That's how we got hooked up. We didn't see each other for long, just a couple of months, but it was the best sex. I've never met a girl so smart about sex.

Last edited:
There's no mincing words here: my wife is a self-avowed slut because she loves the feeling of being fucked. Simply put, it is what it is. Early on, I wasn't sure about it, but oddly wasn't bothered by it. Something about the way she brought it up made it seem safe. And now, fifteen years into our journey together, we're well-experienced in this lifestyle.

But one night in particular stands out in my memory. A sight I'd love to enjoy again. It's odd to me because what made this feel safe in the beginning was that it flat out isn't emotional. It's just flesh pleasing flesh. But that night it was more.

I had been working way too much. Just luck of the draw; my employer was busy for a while. It has been many years since I was only comfortable with her sleeping with someone else while I was there. When I was gone 12+ hours every day and wiped out when I got home, it's only natural she'd find a playmate. I heard about him, and she seemed happy with their meetups.

Finally, after months, there was a chance for a few days off in a row. And at long last, I could meet the new mystery guy. Taller, better hung than I am, polite, and intelligent. You know, when this dynamic first started, it was after walking in on her cheating with someone who didn't please her. I remember saying, hey, if you're going to do this then at least make sure he pleases your pussy better than I do. What's the point of all the cloak and dagger, risk, and stress for disappointment? As we transitioned into her hiding nothing, she kept my advice.

We all got along famously too. Between the good company and the subtle reddening of her earlobes as her desire warmed up, it was pretty clear that we couldn't ask for a better bull. As the night wore on, and her initial nervousness about our first meeting passed, there was something else. The way she looked at him. This was different from past experiences. When she seemed self-conscious about it, I made sure to catch the next chance to tell her discreetly that it's okay, go with whatever she was feeling. Imagine your wife, whom you've seen have sex with several men, suddenly nervous like it's the first time. "Are you sure?"

What followed later that night was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. As it turns out, and as you can probably guess, this wasn't just about sex. Over the months of quality time they'd spent, they had formed a bond. Exactly the thing many men in a half-open marriage would fear, but it was perfectly safe. At no point did I feel threatened or jealous. She looked at me just as adoringly as she looked at him.

And when they were together, it wasn't the same as with anyone else before or since. They were sweet, tender, sensual, and affectionate. It was the first and only time I've seen my wife make love with somebody -- considering I can't very well watch her with me. To witness this closeness, this sweetness, and to feel perfectly safe in the moment was blissful. All at once, it was the most erotic experience of my life and absolutely endearing.

This isn't something I'd advise anyone in this lifestyle to pursue. It's not something we'd purposefully pursue. But they had feelings, and everyone ended up okay in the end. He ultimately suffered the same thing I had for months -- work took him away. It was going around at the time, I guess. Months passed, hearts cooled, and they remained friends. He ended up meeting someone and settling down.

But since then, I've wished we could have a similar experience. Something closer to polyamory, I suppose, but without any bisexual dynamics nor complications. It's impossible to seek out. This was a once in a lifetime experience, in all likelihood.
Excellent post! Kind of reinforces how we need to enjoy the moment, - get everything out of each encounter that we can. "Regular" situations are difficult to set up and achieve for those of us with children in the home, careers, monthly female cycles, etc. Some couples seem to have successfully moved to a poly status, but it didn't work out for us. We tested having a guy living with us (two weeks was as far as we made it), and we all agreed that we were better off if he just visited for the night or for the weekend when the schedules worked. At first, my wife fantasized about a "second husband" but after we experimented with it a few times she decided it was better to just have a guy who could visit when she wanted him.

The best sex I ever saw was at a music festival. My husband and I were at a 3 day music festival. We had our camping site all set up then left to go listen to music. As it turned dark I went back to our campsite to change into more comfortable clothes. As I had my clothes off I was looking out the tent window at the couple whose tent set up was next to ours. Peeping and eavesdropping and snooping was more like it. Well I could barely see them but I sure could hear them sitting outside their tent in the darkness. From what I gathered they were daring each other to do things. People were walking by down the dirt walkwy but they couldnt see them either. Well from what I could tell and hear they were all the way nude and and they had a flash light and shined it on ech other for a certain amount of time. They were both alot younger than I was. I was in my fifties and they were in their twenties come to find out the next day when we met them. Well back to story. They were each taking turns telling the other what to do or answer a question aka truth or dare.. I watched as he told her to twist her nipples for 15 seconds and he shined the light on her for 5 seconds at the end. Then it was her turn and she had him masturbate and shined the light on him at the end of 15 seconds. In between them doing shots of liquor and just moving around they basically did the truth or dare scenario over and over. Soon theywent into their tent to fuck. I was masturbating and wanted to see them having sex. So I crept out of my tent and stepped closer to theirs. I knew they couldnt see me so I got bolder with each step. I was touching my titties and pussy as I could see them through their tent flap. It was open and as the music was playing I was close enough to hear them talking sooo nasty to each other. Well I had two orgasms really quickly as I enjoyed their sex romp. I then went back to my tent and used a dildo on myself until I had that really hard and intense orgasm. I was all sweaty and didnt care if I smelled of my own sex juices as I went back to the pavillion to listen to the music with that just came look all over my face.