BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
As a BBC bull, the best sex to me with a hotwife is really intense, passionate, and sensual sex. Love the idea of being so into a wife during sex that I fuck her like I love her, and that even if it's for one night it'll be an experience we never forget for the rest of our lives. The passionate and sloppy kissing, the touching of our bodies, the licking and eating of her pussy, her giving me an extremely passionate blowjob, and overall just being lost in the moment. Love starting off with a naked massage with body oils, rubbing her body down and making her feel warmed up and horny with just my hands alone and playing music in the background to set the mood. There's nothing like fucking a wife in missionary and she wraps her legs around me while also pulling me in real tight with her arms, me kissing on her neck and her licking and biting on my ear and talking dirty while I'm pounding her pussy. Her begging me to cum inside of her and it happening, and hearing her moan out of complete and utter pleasure, and us being sweaty and overall into the experience. Love those type of times.

That is the perfect scenario I desire to see my wife, if all BULL's had your mindset in this regard it would be amazing. I envy the couples you will find.

That's my exact opinion.
Being a cock is about providing pleasure and attention to the beautiful lady. I'm the lucky one. I want to please her,, make her feel desired in all aspects. I desire her eye contact, I desire kisses, her breathing. I desire her passion. This means I need to be fully engaged. Body, mind emotions, and sole.
Anything less is unacceptable...

As a BBC bull, the best sex to me with a hotwife is really intense, passionate, and sensual sex. Love the idea of being so into a wife during sex that I fuck her like I love her, and that even if it's for one night it'll be an experience we never forget for the rest of our lives. The passionate and sloppy kissing, the touching of our bodies, the licking and eating of her pussy, her giving me an extremely passionate blowjob, and overall just being lost in the moment. Love starting off with a naked massage with body oils, rubbing her body down and making her feel warmed up and horny with just my hands alone and playing music in the background to set the mood. There's nothing like fucking a wife in missionary and she wraps her legs around me while also pulling me in real tight with her arms, me kissing on her neck and her licking and biting on my ear and talking dirty while I'm pounding her pussy. Her begging me to cum inside of her and it happening, and hearing her moan out of complete and utter pleasure, and us being sweaty and overall into the experience. Love those type of times.
Sounds a lot like my wife telling me about her sexual experiences with Black men she dated in collage. We're in our sixty's and she still talks about them. :)

That's my exact opinion.
Being a cock is about providing pleasure and attention to the beautiful lady. I'm the lucky one. I want to please her,, make her feel desired in all aspects. I desire her eye contact, I desire kisses, her breathing. I desire her passion. This means I need to be fully engaged. Body, mind emotions, and sole.
Anything less is unacceptable...
Perfect. Except for sole. As in the foot?

Or perhaps u meant the soul....

Reactions: Gruezo01
Sounds a lot like my wife telling me about her sexual experiences with Black men she dated in collage. We're in our sixty's and she still talks about them. :)
if your wife was dating black guys 40 ago, she was, certainly, ahead of the curve. so, i guess it didn't continue after you married?

when was the first time she admitted her college fun? & how did you react?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
if your wife was dating black guys 40 ago, she was, certainly, ahead of the curve. so, i guess it didn't continue after you married?

when was the first time she admitted her college fun? & how did you react?
We had many talks about all our sexual experiences and fantasy's before we got married, she knew it turned me on. When she told me in detail of the sex she had with Black men I couldn't hide my hard-on so she use to tease me about it. She continued in about two years after we married with me wanting her to cuckold me and we just went from there. :)

Last edited:
You describe my dream Lover/relationship above!! I really enjoy getting emotional with my Lovers, falling in love with them, and enjoying the hot passionate sex that goes along with that level of intensity!! Dating, weekends, vacations......I have spent an entire month with my Boss/Lover (relationship over now) doing "business planning" but really living like husband/wife for that time. We even allowed people in a hotel to think we were Newlyweds once, when they overbooked suites and only had the "newlywed suite" available.....he even bought me a small diamond ring that trip and I wore it every time we traveled together afterwards.
Lets talk!!

J (the wife)