The Bull experience

Jtopp

Male
Reaction score
So I thought you guys might enjoy this story. It happened about 10 years ago. I kept it as accurate as I can remember, but this all actually happenAt the time this all started I had some knowledge of what bulls and cucks were, but hadn't ever really gotten into it. This is effectively how I got started as a bull.

At the time I was working in IT. I was setting up a network for a smallish (about 50 employees) home health care agency. The project was about a week long and from day one I had been flirty with the owner. She was mid 40's, and in great shape. Mixed race. Short, straight black hair. A couple of fairly innocuous tattoos. She was a total girl-boss. Very no-nonsense type aside from the occasional flirtatious comment. I wanted her.

I didn't think anything would happen because on day two I met her husband. Nice enough guy. average build, nerdy, black. Not the way these things usually go since I'm white. He didn't really leave a big impression. We talked for a few minutes about how they started the business and what they liked to drink, basic stuff like that. The conversation didn't go anywhere very interesting, it was very much a friendly coworkers kind of chat.

Things only became interesting on the last day of the job. I got there early to get a lot done and was surprised to see she was already there. She said hi, but barely acknowledged my presence otherwise. Throughout the entire day she just seemed stressed to her breaking point. I mostly tried to avoid her because I didn't want to die.

Toward the end of the day I decide “eff it”. I was done with this job anyway so worst case scenario she hates me. If she is that stressed out, maybe she needs a release. I wasn't really into the bull/cuck thing yet. I was just being an asshole and planning on making a go at some guys wife. Wouldn't be my first time making an involuntary cuckold.

I drove to a liquor store and picked up a bottle of what the guy said was very good tequila (her liquor of choice). I don't usually drink liquor so I had no idea.

I walked back to the place, and into her office. She looked tired and pissed off. I closed the office door, and closed the blinds. Most of the staff had gone home already, but a few were still around.

I opened the bottle and poured two glasses. I put one on her desk in front of her, and sat down across from her with the other and just said “You look stressed. What's on your mind?”

Sincerely I did not know where this would lead. I might have just ended up being a therapist for three hours.

That is not how it played out. She took the glass and just shot it. No sipping or tasting, just downed it. I poured another and she did the same. I poured a third and she just looked at it.

She stood up and dropped her panties from under her skirt and said “two is enough”. I can barely believe this is happening. It is never this easy. I've never met a woman so decisive or blunt. She came to the other side of the desk, sat on it facing me, and lifted her skirt. The message was clear. I went in to kiss her but she wanted none of that. She just put a hand on top of my head and pushed me down. No romance. Got it.

She had hair, but it was trimmed and neat. I teased a little bit to start. Kissed and licked along her upper thigh and occasionally giving her pussy a little lick, then back to teasing. Every time I licked she got noticeably wetter and squirmed on the desk. After I had gotten warmed up I was licking her lips and sucking her clit intermittently. Either she had great soundproofing, or just didn't give a shit who heard because she made no effort to keep her voice down. I slid in one finger, then another after a minute. At this point she is basically riding my face and my fingers. She built up for a few minutes and when she came she squired all over my face. Definitely could have used a heads up on that one, but hey, I'm not going to complain.

She pushed my head back for a few seconds while she recovered, then she stood up and bent over the desk.

“I don't have a condom” big oversight on my part. I totally forgot to get one when I grabbed the bottle.

“I don't care”. Simple enough. I took off my wet shirt and dropped my pants and came up behind her, and pressed my cock against her pussy.

She reached back to grab it. “Big” was the only word she said, but she didn't seem at all disappointed. I'm not massive, but I'm above average.

She pulled me into her and she was incredibly tight. Almost painfully so. All I could think was “damn, the stereotype did not come true for that guy”. I moved slow because I didn't want to hurt her, but when she started pushing back against me and said “harder” I realized that wasn't a major concern. So I went a little harder, and a little harder, and after a few minutes I'm going like a jackhammer literally as hard and fast and I can go. She had no problems. She apparently had a pretty easy time cumming because she came twice just in this position.

I pulled out and walked over to her chair and sat down and motioned her over. She climbed up, but I hadn't thought to lock the chair so we both went tumbling over. I looked up and she was laughing. It was the happiest I had seen her all week. It doesn't seem like she has a head injury, so lets keep going.

I just pushed she chair away and she climbed up and started riding me on the floor behind her desk. She didn't bounce, but preferred grinding. She got really into it and seriously rode like a pro. She took big strides and covered every inch, but I only came out once. When she came the second time in this position she squirted hard. Like, I felt it running down everywhere, some splashing up. She turned into a water park. She seemed to squirt sometimes, but not always.

After that she took a few seconds to breathe, then stood up and removed the clothing she still had on. I followed suit. There was a sizable wet spot on the carpet where we had been. She moved a few things off the front of the desk, then lied down on her side facing the door and lifted her leg up. I came behind her again and put one hand on her hip, the other on her ass. I noticed she was in shape before, but she was really well toned. Not anorexic by any means, but you could see muscle lines in several places. Her muscles were firm and her skin was tight. This woman worked out.

She had a couple more tattoos that I hadn't seen before on her lower back and her left breast. Both seemed to have a dragon theme.

I entered her and just went straight at it. She liked it and got a little more vocal. After a minute she came again (six times!). Afterward, when I got moving again she said “cum inside me”. I pulled her hair and made her say it again a few times. I liked that a lot.

Soon I was ready. I told her “I'm cumming” and just a few seconds later the door opened. Her husband was standing in the doorway. At this time I had JUST crossed the point of no return. She didn't move, but looked straight at him. The orgasm wasn't a quick one either. It was a big, long, pounding orgasm. The kind where I cant see straight for a minute afterwards. This guy just stood there and stared and I pumped shot after shot of cum deep into his wife. To this day, best orgasm I've ever felt.

After what felt like about an hour of very awkward, but cumming so hard I don't really care I finally came down from that high. Every drop of cum I had in me had been completely drained into her. I stayed inside her for a while longer until I was finished throbbing because no one was moving or saying anything, and it felt fantastic. Eventually though, I pulled out. The stream of cum was instant. No delay it just poured out of her and onto her desk forming a small pool near a couple of papers I can only hope were extremely important. She sat up and rubbed herself on the puddle before getting up and pulling on her panties. Didn't wipe anything off, just stayed like that. There was a big wet spot on the desk where her ass had been.

Again, husband is standing right there in the door way watching this unfold. I didn't know how to read the expression on his face. It seemed to be a bunch of things. As far as I know he just caught his wife cheating. He just said “what … I have to go”. Glanced at me with a half a second of eye contact. He looked down. He closed the door and left.

At this point I just said “I should go”. After all, this guy just caught me pumping a huge load of cum into his wife and I don't know how he feels about guns.

“Okay. That was amazing.”

“Yeah, it really was.”

I didn't stay to talk to her husband. What the hell am I going to say? “Sorry for inseminating your beloved. It was an accident.”

I sent her a text a few days later and we agreed to meet for lunch. The husband was also there so I was a little concerned and grateful we were in public. They both smiled so I knew something was up. She told me about their arrangement that he was a cuckold and she was a very dominant hot wife. I was, apparently, a bull. She told me he masturbated almost every night that week thinking about that moment of me pumping into her. That's why he ran off to the bathroom right after seeing us.

She knew he would be coming around that time and wanted him to see. The timing of him walking in at exactly that moment was largely a perfect coincidence. He just happened to appear at just the right moment.

We met up regularly for a while after that. Sometimes he would watch, sometimes he wouldn't. A couple of times we had sex in his office. He got off on watching oblivious clients using various pieces of furniture that another man had fucked his wife on. One time he was away on business and she kept him on the phone the entire time while I fucked her. On another occasion he was at work using a Bluetooth with the volume down, and listened to us go at it while he interviewed people for some job. He never stood up to shake their hands. I found all of this wildly hot.

So that's how I became a bull. Or at least how I found out I was one.