The Feminizing Your Husband Bucket List

littlemerju

Female
Apr 9, 2020
In your dreams
I found interesting bucketlist for husband. What you people think about it? I think its hot.
EASIEST

> Grow out my husband’s own hair and then for him wear it in feminine styles.

> Wear nail polish on fingers and toes.

> Complete make-up and jewellery.

> Shave his legs and keep them silky smooth every day.

> Wear bra and panties, slips, camisoles, stockings every day.

> Work and live at home all day entirely dressed as a woman

THIS COULD BE FUN
> Natural feminine-looking breasts.

>Go out in public as a woman and pass.

> Show his own cleavage and jiggle in a push-up bra.

> Colour, cut, & style appointment at a hair salon.

> Vintage 1960s foundations lingerie.

> Do the housework in a maids service uniform.

> Wear sexy bras, panties, corsets, garters and stockings, and other silky lingerie when we’re intimate.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO
> Put a tampon inside him.

> Use a maxi-pad in tight panties all day.

NOW YOU’RE REALLY GETTING DARING
> Do a bra fitting/sizing at a department store.

> Go to a bridal boutique and try on wedding gowns with Cathy acting like my maid-of-honour, or sister, or best-friend.

> Go together to an employment agency looking for office-secretary job openings.

> Go to an elegant New Year’s party as two women? Dance with men if they asked us to.

> Go to a day-spa have a female masseuse do a 90-minute Swedish massage. Be silky smooth shaved, nails polished, and obvious bra strap indentations in skin on shoulders and deep bra band and strap indents across back. Show cute pink lace panties edges on his hips when she does his legs.

> Schedule a formal psych-counseling appointment presenting Mary as a transitioning TG woman?

> Volunteer together at the church’s Christmas craft-fair as two girls at one of the food tables, or front desk admission, or assist with another girl’s craft booth.

OH MY, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?
> Get breasts to where he can lactate.

> Wear maternity bras and use a manual maternity breast pump.

> Wear/use an electric double breast pump?

> Appointment with a lactation consulting-nurse?

> Wear pink lacy dildo panties and pleasure Cathy

> Cathy to wear them to pleasure me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmm fabulous I do a lot of those things already he is waxed no body hair at all toenails painted fem clothing essential Does all the domestic duties as well x you seem well on your way to achieving your goal? X

I found interesting bucketlist for husband. What you people think about it? I think its hot.
EASIEST

> Grow out my husband’s own hair and then for him wear it in feminine styles.

THIS COULD BE FUN
> Natural feminine-looking breasts.

>Go out in public as a woman and pass.

> Show his own cleavage and jiggle in a push-up bra.

> Colour, cut, & style appointment at a hair salon.

> Vintage 1960s foundations lingerie.

> Do the housework in a maids service uniform.

> Wear sexy bras, panties, corsets, garters and stockings, and other silky lingerie when we’re intimate.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO
> Put a tampon inside him.

> Use a maxi-pad in tight panties all day.

NOW YOU’RE REALLY GETTING DARING
> Do a bra fitting/sizing at a department store.

> Go to a bridal boutique and try on wedding gowns with Cathy acting like my maid-of-honour, or sister, or best-friend.

> Go together to an employment agency looking for office-secretary job openings.

> Go to an elegant New Year’s party as two women? Dance with men if they asked us to.

> Go to a day-spa have a female masseuse do a 90-minute Swedish massage. Be silky smooth shaved, nails polished, and obvious bra strap indentations in skin on shoulders and deep bra band and strap indents across back. Show cute pink lace panties edges on his hips when she does his legs.

> Schedule a formal psych-counseling appointment presenting Mary as a transitioning TG woman?

> Volunteer together at the church’s Christmas craft-fair as two girls at one of the food tables, or front desk admission, or assist with another girl’s craft booth.

OH MY, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?
> Get breasts to where he can lactate.

> Wear maternity bras and use a manual maternity breast pump.

> Wear/use an electric double breast pump?

> Appointment with a lactation consulting-nurse?

> Wear pink lacy dildo panties and pleasure Cathy

> Cathy to wear them to pleasure me?
Only things I've done is have him shave from the waist down totally front and back and then wear a tiny thong.

Last edited by a moderator:
These things excite me a lot:
> Put a tampon inside him. (That's the best idea!)

This is me!

29745617.jpg29745661.jpg29745727.jpg30092329.jpg30563773.jpg30563791.jpg30563831.jpg45077891.jpg45077971.jpgDSC05264.JPGDSC05272.JPG30092409.jpg30092509.jpg48680949.jpg48681061.jpgDSC03488.JPGDSC03492.JPGDSC03496.JPGDSC03432.JPGDSC03466.JPG

Great pics but to much hair by far get rid‼This is how it should be ok‼XJulie
You’re right, but unfortunately I can’t always be home in the house. I also want to be more feminine, but it can’t be solved because they are humiliate me who men have nothing to do with it. My pubic hair and ball is usually shaved.
19893896.jpg19893928.jpg22604511.jpgWhen I'm a whore_5.jpgWhen I'm a whore_31.jpgWhen I'm a whore_33.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Visitor12
I shave my pubes and ass and I have worn panties on request but I am too masculine to do anything else in terms of dressing up.
Now I am bi so I’ve sucked cock and been fucked but one does not have to be feminine to do that.

My Goddess often orders me to masturbate with a big black dildo. In the meantime, I have to moan that I love the huge black cock!
Sometimes my "pussy" hurts a lot!

48681013.jpg

45077921.jpg45077931.jpg45078001.jpg45078095.jpg48681061.jpg

45077929.jpg