The first time my wife fucked around

Jun 12, 2016
The first time (that I know about) that my wife Janet fucked around was with this hunk of a guy who lived in our apartment complex. I know about how it all happened because the guy she fucked told a friend about doing her, and the friend later gave me all the details

One Saturday she said she had to go down to a local convenience store to pick up some wine. I noticed she had a skirt on when she left, but I was sleepy and dozed off on the couch as she went out the door.

I heard her when she came back in awhile later. Waking up, I noticed she was smiling, and she said "Terry was down at the store. He pulled up right after me and came over to the car and said 'What you doin' with that little skirt on, Honey?'" This didn't surprise me, Terry was always flirting with her, even when I was around. She said she told him, "Oh, just thought you'd like it". Then she said they talked for a few minutes and she got her wine and came on home.

What I found out later was that Terry invited her to go to his apartment. She readily agreed. As soon as they got inside, they started kissing and fooling around. He put his hand up my wife's skirt and discovered that she didn't have any panties on. They kissed some more, and she held her skirt up for him so he could play with her pussy. Then she got down on her knees and took his cock out. She sucked on him for awhile and licked his balls. Terry took her over to his couch, laid her down, and spread my wife's legs apart. He rubbed the head of his dick all over her wet pussy, and then slowly stuck his monster cock in my wife a little at a time until it was buried up the hilt. I know he has a big cock because I saw him in the shower at our gym. The fucking thing must be eight inches long, even when soft. The friend told me that Terry said she had an orgasm after about three strokes. I don't doubt this, she can cum at the drop of a hat when she's horny. She had her legs spread as far apart as she could get them, and was wiggling her ass up and down and around, wanting every inch of his giant cock as deep as she could get it.

Terry fucked my wife for about 15 or 20 minutes. He had that little skirt up around her waist, and had pulled her tits out from her halter top. She was wearing some white mules, and she had her legs wrapped around his ass, her legs crossed at her ankles, pulling him in, pumping his cock. She was moaning, groaning, and telling Terry to fuck her harder, saying "Gimme that cock, Baby" over and over. Finally, Terry told her, "OK, Janet, I'm gonna pull out now, I'm about to cum!"

At this point, my wife was about to orgasm for a second time, and she said, "Don't you DARE take that cock out of me, and just pulled him in further with the legs she had wrapped around his ass. Terry said he just exploded his load in my wife's pussy. He said he felt like he came for about a full minute, and my wife got off again, too. After their orgasms subsided, Terry pulled out and wiped her pussy off so she wouldn't leak the cum and her pussy juices all over his couch.

They continued fucking each other all through the summer. He was a single parent, and Janet would tell me she was going to baby sit for him while he went out on a date.

Actually, she was going to his apartment around 8 p.m. and they were putting his k** to bed. Then they would get naked and go out on his balcony and fuck for a couple of hours. A friend of mine lived right above Terry, and he would watch them fucking on the balcony below. The friend said Janet really enjoyed Terry fucking her, and that they never used condoms. When my wife was about to cum, she would tell Terry stuff like "Oh, yeah, Baby! Fuck me with that big cock! Cum in me so it runs out of my married pussy and down the crack of my ass!"

I'm not sure how she never got knocked up with him, he fucked my wife that summer about fifty times.

Janet spreading her pussy.jpg

The first time (that I know about) that my wife Janet fucked around was with this hunk of a guy who lived in our apartment complex. I know about how it all happened because the guy she fucked told a friend about doing her, and the friend later gave me all the details

One Saturday she said she had to go down to a local convenience store to pick up some wine. I noticed she had a skirt on when she left, but I was sleepy and dozed off on the couch as she went out the door.

I heard her when she came back in awhile later. Waking up, I noticed she was smiling, and she said "Terry was down at the store. He pulled up right after me and came over to the car and said 'What you doin' with that little skirt on, Honey?'" This didn't surprise me, Terry was always flirting with her, even when I was around. She said she told him, "Oh, just thought you'd like it". Then she said they talked for a few minutes and she got her wine and came on home.

What I found out later was that Terry invited her to go to his apartment. She readily agreed. As soon as they got inside, they started kissing and fooling around. He put his hand up my wife's skirt and discovered that she didn't have any panties on. They kissed some more, and she held her skirt up for him so he could play with her pussy. Then she got down on her knees and took his cock out. She sucked on him for awhile and licked his balls. Terry took her over to his couch, laid her down, and spread my wife's legs apart. He rubbed the head of his dick all over her wet pussy, and then slowly stuck his monster cock in my wife a little at a time until it was buried up the hilt. I know he has a big cock because I saw him in the shower at our gym. The fucking thing must be eight inches long, even when soft. The friend told me that Terry said she had an orgasm after about three strokes. I don't doubt this, she can cum at the drop of a hat when she's horny. She had her legs spread as far apart as she could get them, and was wiggling her ass up and down and around, wanting every inch of his giant cock as deep as she could get it.

Terry fucked my wife for about 15 or 20 minutes. He had that little skirt up around her waist, and had pulled her tits out from her halter top. She was wearing some white mules, and she had her legs wrapped around his ass, her legs crossed at her ankles, pulling him in, pumping his cock. She was moaning, groaning, and telling Terry to fuck her harder, saying "Gimme that cock, Baby" over and over. Finally, Terry told her, "OK, Janet, I'm gonna pull out now, I'm about to cum!"

At this point, my wife was about to orgasm for a second time, and she said, "Don't you DARE take that cock out of me, and just pulled him in further with the legs she had wrapped around his ass. Terry said he just exploded his load in my wife's pussy. He said he felt like he came for about a full minute, and my wife got off again, too. After their orgasms subsided, Terry pulled out and wiped her pussy off so she wouldn't leak the cum and her pussy juices all over his couch.

They continued fucking each other all through the summer. He was a single parent, and Janet would tell me she was going to baby sit for him while he went out on a date.

Actually, she was going to his apartment around 8 p.m. and they were putting his k** to bed. Then they would get naked and go out on his balcony and fuck for a couple of hours. A friend of mine lived right above Terry, and he would watch them fucking on the balcony below. The friend said Janet really enjoyed Terry fucking her, and that they never used condoms. When my wife was about to cum, she would tell Terry stuff like "Oh, yeah, Baby! Fuck me with that big cock! Cum in me so it runs out of my married pussy and down the crack of my ass!"

I'm not sure how she never got knocked up with him, he fucked my wife that summer about fifty times.

View attachment 615697
Very hot. Does she know you know? Does she do it with other guys? How long ago was this? Picture has an '80s look to it.

Reactions: photo4u

View attachment 615697
Love a hairy pussy. Hers is fantastic. That stud was lucky to get that.

View attachment 615697
You cant blame him,,,, that pussy is begging for Dick.

View attachment 615697
Hell wished I was fucking her now tasty looking pussy to slide into !!!💓💓👅👅👅👅😜😜

View attachment 615697
That pussy is so yummy delicious wished I was eating it now!👅👅😜😜

Reactions: Kyleb423

View attachment 615697
Beautiful. You're so lucky

View attachment 615697
Now that is one yummy 😋 looking pussy to be eating out baby sexy delicious to my horny eyes😍😍😋😋😋

View attachment 615697
There’s no way I would stop until she got knocked up

View attachment 615697
Mmmmmmmmm

View attachment 615697
The real pussy!

While drunk I had told my wife about this fantasy. She got all quite and I thought I had made her mad. We never talked about it again. A few months later on my birthday, I came home from work and my wife was dressed nice and told me we were going out to dinner. While waiting for our food at the restaurant, she handed me her phone and told me to look at her latest picture but to do it discreetly. I get to her picture and it was a selfie taken in a bathroom mirror and not our bathroom. She was naked but I could see the tops of her stockings (I had noticed she was wearing stockings under her skirt when we came to the restaurant) and she was standing next to a naked man. As my eyes got wide, she told me my birthday present this year was my fantasy coming true. So many questions ran through my mind but all I asked was if she had fun. She said yes and we started this journey together. My birthday is less than a month away right now.

View attachment 615697
Such a yummy pussy to be licking