The first time you shared your wife tell your story

Dec 2, 2021
The first time it happened we had been talking about it for about a yr and she hadn't totally agreed we had already talked about who and boundaries but not when so when I snuck my friend in our room to see her naked I thought y not have him watch he got to the darkest corner in room i got naked and climbed into bed with her and started waking her she was already horny cuz I'd been holding out on her so she starts sucking my cock and the way she was facing put her ass right infront of his face while sucking she's fingering her self she pulls her panties off and she's talking dirty so I decide to tell her what would you do if I told u i brought someone hm for you and she thought it was a roleplay so she gets bold and starts talking about what she'd do to him and I'd have to watch as she sucks him and then rides him so I tell her I did bring someone for her and he was in living room and to go get him but she would n't so after 2 trys I said well i did bring someone hm for you but he's already in here but she didn't believe me after 3 times I finally tell her who and call out to him to say something and he didn't want to say any thing but now she's stopped on top wondering then he finally says something and she falls into the bed and Covers her self then he tells her it's to late for that he's seen everything up close so I pull the sheet off of her and she stretches and lays there naked and i tell her i was just going to have him watch but she said she wasn't comfortable with that cuz what's he going to do after i said go home and jack off she says that's not right so i tell her if she's good with it then he can jack off while watching but she still thought that was mean to do to him get him all turned on and send them on there way now I'm starting to think this won't happen so I just threw this out there how about you give him a blow job while I'm fucking you and she goes she's willing if he wanted her too and he wanted her to say she wanted too I had to tell him she couldn't be any clearer than she'll suck your dick so we talked. About what our boundaries were and then we started fucking while he got undressed and then walked over and put his dick by her face and she started sucking first nite lasted a few hours and she kept his dick in her mouth the whole time

This was posted in another tthread. I decided to copy and paste here as well. A true story of the 1st time.

This happened to me back in 1985. We had only been married a few months. My wife was a bit of an exhibitionist back then. She like to wear clothes that showed off her figure. And I liked showing her off.
Anyway, we were playing cards one night with her brother and his wife and his mate Mick at Micks flat. This was a regular thing back then, we usually played into the early hours and sometimes all night. This particular night though the brother had to leave early, bout 10 or 11pm, which left Mick, my wife and me. We played on for a while but 3handed card games aren't really that exciting. I was getting bored and thinking it was about time to take my wife home for some twosome games. That thought was making my blood simmer when I noticed the way Mick was watching her. I suddenly got the urge to show my wife off again so I jokingly suggested strip poker. To my surprise they both readily agreed. Well I couldn't back out now so I started dealing.
We played a few rounds and we were all down to our underwear when my wife lost a hand. I thought it was all over when she hesitated removing her bra. I was about to call it quits and go home when she unsnapped her bra and let it fall. Now my wife has been topless on the beach a few times and people walking past have seen her breasts but this was in private. For the 1st time i was letting another man see my wife's body and it was extremely arousing. She sat there, not hiding her breasts, letting us look to our hearts content. Well we played on until we were all naked then finally called it quits. It was about 2am.
My wife said one more coffee and head home. My wife made coffee, walking around the flat naked, giving us a good look at all her body. We sat at the table drinking coffee and chatting about nothing in particular. My wife got up, collected the cups and took them to the kitchen to rinse them. Mick suggested we stay, we could use his bed and he would sleep on the couch. After some discussion we agreed. I think he just wanted to perve on my wife a bit longer. So another drink was in order. Mick and I sat on the couch, my wife in the arm chair, legs slightly apart giving us a perfect view.
Finally my wife said she was going to bed. She went to the bathroom 1st then to the bedroom. I went to bathroom and when I returned Mick was standing in the bedroom doorway talking to my wife who was laying on the bed. I noticed he had a 3/4 erection and he was openly displaying it to my wife. I was now very aroused and I needed release. Mick and I just stood there looking at my naked wife on the bed. I was waiting for Mick to ******** off when he said "We should give her a thrill". Well that remark sent my blood to boiling and the pressure all went to my cock. I replied "Yeah, we should". We both got into bed with my wife and about an hour later I became a cuckold.
Everything that happened is true and was completely unplanned and spur of the moment and I don't regret a moment of it.

I have always wanted To share my wife Carla. She knew of my fantasy. She never said no when we talked about it. I would ring videos of wife sharing home. We would watch and she would get soooo wet. She also let me tske pictures of her. I knew one day it was going to happin I was just not sure when and with who.
One day my step dad was visiting. Carla.was out. We had a few beers and I told him of my Fantasy. I had to get it off my chest. We talked about it for a Ling time. Then I showed him some pics of Carla that I had taken. nT_eyqxe9623unda96a07x4uixf_600.jpgnT_5ckvgr5qb4zqui71qsqhjgxu_600.jpg

I have always wanted To share my wife Carla. She knew of my fantasy. She never said no when we talked about it. I would ring videos of wife sharing home. We would watch and she would get soooo wet. She also let me tske pictures of her. I knew one day it was going to happin I was just not sure when and with who.
One day my step dad was visiting. Carla.was out. We had a few beers and I told him of my Fantasy. I had to get it off my chest. We talked about it for a Ling time. Then I showed him some pics of Carla that I had taken. View attachment 1272036View attachment 1272037
He said show me more so hoped him with her legs open. I found it very exciting talking to my step dad about Carla.He was very interested. He asked me do u really want to share your wife. I said yes i think about it all the time. Then he asked does Carla knw. I said yes she does . I told him about the movies we watched where the husband shares is wife and how wet she gets watxhing them. Mmm he said how about sharing Carla wirh me? I looked at my step dad with a fun y look. He smiled at me and said i will fuck the hell out of her.nT_3seghcpu6bnhuq615uhr0jkp (1).jpg

He said show me more so hoped him with her legs open. I found it very exciting talking to my step dad about Carla.He was very interested. He asked me do u really want to share your wife. I said yes i think about it all the time. Then he asked does Carla knw. I said yes she does . I told him about the movies we watched where the husband shares is wife and how wet she gets watxhing them. Mmm he said how about sharing Carla wirh me? I looked at my step dad with a fun y look. He smiled at me and said i will fuck the hell out of her.View attachment 1272042
Well I left it at that. What I did not know is mybstep dad started to text my wife. I had no idea he was doing this. Carla did not say anything to me. Then one night when we were laying in bed she asked do u still think about sharing me ? I said u know I do. She said what about your step dad? I was shocked. She told me they had talked about my fantasy.As she told me this I got hard. Carla stroked me and said mmmmm u know u would love it. Then she showed me a pic my step dad had sent her. He is big Danny she said.nT_yp0u51qnfjcib89cvyh8cj07_600.jpg

Well I left it at that. What I did not know is mybstep dad started to text my wife. I had no idea he was doing this. Carla did not say anything to me. Then one night when we were laying in bed she asked do u still think about sharing me ? I said u know I do. She said what about your step dad? I was shocked. She told me they had talked about my fantasy.As she told me this I got hard. Carla stroked me and said mmmmm u know u would love it. Then she showed me a pic my step dad had sent her. He is big Danny she said.View attachment 1272086
Well my wife and Ray set up a date. I could not believe it hmbut it was going to happin. We met Ray at a bar. I could tell Carla.was nervous but excited too. We got a booth and had a few drinks. Carla and my step dad sat together. I watched them talk and flirt. Then Ray said let's get a room Oooo yes Carla said. . We got to the room I was sweating Ray said come here Carla let's show your husband how hot u r. She went right to him and thus kissed hard and long. I felt light headed as I watched my wife kiss my step dad.nT_vbbt4ehxqnu07cb5kayijecd_600.jpgnT_4670kgcn25yqctr2i7q2z6p9_600.jpgnT_6vqfhaq6ire4vpzz98pn7at9_600.jpg

For us, the first time was with her guy friend she had a crush on in high school. Beforehand we had talked about it many times and she wanted to have a guy over to fuck her well I just sat and watched. Of course I agreed and it turned out she has been talking and sending pictures to this guy from high school and she said she wanted him to fuck her. Of course he agreed so we set a date on a Saturday for him to come over. I remember everything so clearly because beforehand, the wife made me take her to get new heels, a sexy outfit, she got her nails done, she made me help her shave her pussy etc. She spent hours preparing and getting ready for him. When he finally came over he walked in sat down on the couch next to her, I was sitting on the other couch across from them. At first it was just everyone making small talk, she would laugh, flirt and touch him well he was sitting next to her, he would like rub her leg etc. Then after a while he told her to sit on his lap facing me and he lifted up her skirt to expose her already wet pussy and I remember he looked me dead in the eyes as he entered his fingers in her pussy and started finger fucking her, she started moaning and thrusting on his fingers, well she was doing that he pulled out both her tits and played with them. At one point he told me to come towards him and made me sit on my knees and get a close up of him fingering her and he was talking dirty saying you like how I make your wife wet! After a bit, he took her off his lap made her pull his pants down and suck his dick till he was rock hard, he did face fuck her for a little bit, he had her makeup running and her drooling. After that he told her to get up and lower herself on his cock, but before she did he told me to come here next to him , so I did and he said grab my cock I want you to guide it into your wife. I was so embarrassed but I grabbed it and guided it right into her, I remember thinking wow he's huge compared to me and I remember how my wife's pussy stretched over it. So to make a long story short they fucked in different positions for a good 45 minutes or so. My wife screaming, cumming and moaning like I never heard before. Lastly when he was about to cum he made me hold her legs wide open as he thrusted deep inside her and filled her up with his cum. After the wife told me to lay down and she sat over me and made me clean up her pussy with my tongue. After all that he stayed for a while, had a couple drinks with us then left. That's our first time story, he did come over a few more times after that
that's a hot story. is that what attracted you to your wife? was she a slut before you married her?

He said show me more so hoped him with her legs open. I found it very exciting talking to my step dad about Carla.He was very interested. He asked me do u really want to share your wife. I said yes i think about it all the time. Then he asked does Carla knw. I said yes she does . I told him about the movies we watched where the husband shares is wife and how wet she gets watxhing them. Mmm he said how about sharing Carla wirh me? I looked at my step dad with a fun y look. He smiled at me and said i will fuck the hell out of her.View attachment 1272042
Great pic

We'd been married about 7-8 years. Had visited a few nude resorts, then a couple LS resorts. Met a couple at a LS resort, and then saw them there another visit. My wife was attracted to the male of the couple, nice guy.
Anyhows, me, my wife and him ended up in our room (don't remember why his wife wasn't there, lol) and started with a bit of mfm. well, mostly me watching them. After a bit of fun, he didn't want to cum yet, and left to get his wife.
They returned and we all piled on the bed. My favorite memory, well I have a couple, of this mfmf was my wife on her back, him kneeling over her head feeding her his cock - and she was really going after his cock and balls - his wife, on her stomach on the bed, face buried in my wife's pussy, and me, standing on the floor fucking her from behind.
The very best, sweetest moment came after we all came, and my wife said "That was fun, I want to do it again"

We'd been married about 7-8 years. Had visited a few nude resorts, then a couple LS resorts. Met a couple at a LS resort, and then saw them there another visit. My wife was attracted to the male of the couple, nice guy.
Anyhows, me, my wife and him ended up in our room (don't remember why his wife wasn't there, lol) and started with a bit of mfm. well, mostly me watching them. After a bit of fun, he didn't want to cum yet, and left to get his wife.
They returned and we all piled on the bed. My favorite memory, well I have a couple, of this mfmf was my wife on her back, him kneeling over her head feeding her his cock - and she was really going after his cock and balls - his wife, on her stomach on the bed, face buried in my wife's pussy, and me, standing on the floor fucking her from behind.
The very best, sweetest moment came after we all came, and my wife said "That was fun, I want to do it again"
One of my best memories of a mfm was early dec we finally got the kids to grandmas and I went and picked up our friend on the way back my friend asked if I showered yet I told him no he says he needed a shower too I said cool I'll go first then he could take his and I'd get the wife ready for him to join I get in shower and as soon as i did he goes in our room and starts playing with her she wakes up horny and he pulls her legs apart and starts eating her now I'm getting out of shower dry off and go in living room to get him in shower and he's not there i walk in room she has a hold of both ankles pulling her legs open while he's eating her we fuck for hours at one point he fucked her for 45min straight at the end we both were done and she goes I need dick I don't care who's dick it is but I need more dick we both moaned and he took the first few min and I finished her off it was hot

Met him on the old Dark Cavern website..married, black, 20 years younger, save profession as wife. Nice looking guy, 6 2, 190 lbs, well built. Wife is 5 6, 115 lbs. They chatted on line, then phone.She suggested we meet for a drink in his town, about 90 miles away. He came in, shook hands, she hugged him..sat in booth with her between us. She wore short skirt, high heels, almost see thru blouse. Had great visit, couple of drinks and she asked me to show him a couple of pictures I had taken. These were lingerie pics, not totally nude. She started rubbing his leg, holding his hand, then he started caressing her thigh, slowly going upwards..She suggested we go outside and continue talking..Since I drove a Corvette, no room there..she looked down at him when we left the bar and said..oh my,look at his tent..!! He said lets go to his car, so I let them go alone , holding hands..it was dark, gave them 20minutes..found his car, could not see them..looked in and she was on back, legs spread, blouse open, breasts hanging out, his black hand on one,the other hand pulling her white panties to the side licking her pussy. I got in back, and watched as she had an orgasm with his tongue..she sat up and took his cock out,...thick as a coke can..she sucked it getting lots of precum. We agreed to meet again soon, and left.
About a week later, met again for lunch..dressed soooo sexy,nice nice place...She sat with him and I could tell he was massaging her naked thigh, and she was touching him. She asked if we should get a room, he was all ready..I told her take him and get a room next door and gave her my charge card. I watched them leave hand in hand walking across the parking lot to the motel, then come out with him, still hand in hand. I waited til she texted me the room number, gave them 30 minutes alone..went up, found them on the bed, snuggled up..She got up and said she was going to change to something more comfortable and came out of bathroom in light blue bootie lace bottom and matching top..He got off bed, took her in his arms and began kissing her, eventually laying her down and making slow gentle love to her. I asked how his tongue felt, and she said great..different game. After about 30 minutes and two orgasms and her sucking him, he laid her on back, pulled her panties off, and slid into her slowly but firmly..she came again immediately. He made love to her for about 30 minutes, sometimes doggy, sometimes on her back, as he got hotter, she opened her legs wide and wrapped them around his back..She asked him to pull out when he came (wasnt on birth control as I had been snipped) so as he went harder and faster he pulled out and shot all over her breasts..She licked him off..I got seconds..We got her on pill so next time,and many times after, he could fill her up which she loved..

Really horn
Shared wife for many years with young Air Force men. First time was incredible her picking out her man out of many hitchhiking into town. She got him horny dancing at a bar and when we told him we wanted a MFM, he readily agreed. Between us, she got fucked 5 times in a 2 hrs period, with pussy eating and cock sucking mixed in. The most erotic part of the night was when I woke up early in the morning with him slow fucking her and them kissing passionately. When he came, they both were in ecstasy, softly moaning together. He left about 5 in the morning, saying he was on the duty roster. When he left, I happily fucked my wife's sopping pussy until we came together. We slept until near check out time and left thoroughly worn out.

The first time it happened we had been talking about it for about a yr and she hadn't totally agreed we had already talked about who and boundaries but not when so when I snuck my friend in our room to see her naked I thought y not have him watch he got to the darkest corner in room i got naked and climbed into bed with her and started waking her she was already horny cuz I'd been holding out on her so she starts sucking my cock and the way she was facing put her ass right infront of his face while sucking she's fingering her self she pulls her panties off and she's talking dirty so I decide to tell her what would you do if I told u i brought someone hm for you and she thought it was a roleplay so she gets bold and starts talking about what she'd do to him and I'd have to watch as she sucks him and then rides him so I tell her I did bring someone for her and he was in living room and to go get him but she would n't so after 2 trys I said well i did bring someone hm for you but he's already in here but she didn't believe me after 3 times I finally tell her who and call out to him to say something and he didn't want to say any thing but now she's stopped on top wondering then he finally says something and she falls into the bed and Covers her self then he tells her it's to late for that he's seen everything up close so I pull the sheet off of her and she stretches and lays there naked and i tell her i was just going to have him watch but she said she wasn't comfortable with that cuz what's he going to do after i said go home and jack off she says that's not right so i tell her if she's good with it then he can jack off while watching but she still thought that was mean to do to him get him all turned on and send them on there way now I'm starting to think this won't happen so I just threw this out there how about you give him a blow job while I'm fucking you and she goes she's willing if he wanted her too and he wanted her to say she wanted too I had to tell him she couldn't be any clearer than she'll suck your dick so we talked. About what our boundaries were and then we started fucking while he got undressed and then walked over and put his dick by her face and she started sucking first nite lasted a few hours and she kept his dick in her mouth the whole time
Commas, periods, and paragraphs are your friends. Your readability would increase greatly if you used them.