The first time

Jul 19, 2021
The first time an exgf and I started to experiment in the lifestyle we were on a bed w/ another couple lightly swapping. When the guy who happened to have a much bigger cock than me slipped into my thriving and wet hot sexy latina gf and she started moaning, I immediately came all over the girl that I was playing with. Many years later I am full blown into this

Attachments

• IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    870.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5898.jpg
    IMG_5898.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
The first time an exgf and I started to experiment in the lifestyle we were on a bed w/ another couple lightly swapping. When the guy who happened to have a much bigger cock than me slipped into my thriving and wet hot sexy latina gf and she started moaning, I immediately came all over the girl that I was playing with. Many years later I am full blown into this
Great

that's so hot