The Front Porch

javaspice

Female
Aug 29, 2017
Indonesia
A few months ago now. Hubby and I sitting in the front of our house in our normal birthday suit attire enjoying our coffee and just looking at being almost surrounded in green foliage. We hear a beep beep at the gate. We were not expecting anyone so hubby grabs a pair of shorts and me a wrap and he walked to the gate to see who it is. Ends up it's an Australian friend of ours. He normally calls before he stops like we ask everyone to do for obvious reasons. Hubby announces who it is and opens the gate to allow him in. I go in and grab a beer since I know that is what he likes. We all sit at the table together. He is someone we both really life and have helped him with his problems the best we could with getting married to a local gold digger who is spending his money rather quickly. He was always so much in lust that he missed all the signals and wouldn't listen to others. Until this visit.

It seems that he has almost run out of money. Mainly because his trust of her in the beginning he transferred his accounts to Indonesia. To do that, he needed a bank account to transfer to. He couldn't get one on his status so he transferred it all to hers. It is now gone with the purchase of a car, a house, and rental property. As he spoke he explained how when she asked for more money and he said he was about out and had no new money coming in, she changed and how we were right from day one. He went on to discuss how she was now physical and showed pictures of his minor injuries and a couple videos he had from their CCTV showing her attacks on him. We sympathized with him but we were not surprised. After close to an hour of talk he told us that she has now completely cut him off from sex for the past few weeks. Here was a guy that boasted to us about how talented she was and he acted like he was addicted to her sex. he was now at a stage where he felt desperate without it. My husband told him there are hundreds of younger girls out there who would be happy for a price to take care of his needs. Said he just was never interested in them and they always felt too fake when he was around some in a club or something. As I sat there, my husband looked at him and spoke.

What would you say if someone you knew and liked you as a person offered you some relief? That would be considered he said. You know, my husband added. There is a woman sitting right here who I would guess would make you forget your troubles for a while. Stupid guy. He asked who like there was more than one woman siting at the table. Hubby made a little point towards me.. Don't get the impression that my husband can just offer me up to anyone he pleases. We had already talked and I said even while he thought things were going good for him that I would do him. Good looking guy. Stays in really good shape. 10 years younger than me. So, I wasn't offended what so ever.

Friend looked at me. Serious, he asked? Interested in finding out, I asked? Yes, yes I am he answered. He turned to my husband. Are you OK with this, he asked him. If she wants it, I am OK he replied. Friend was now smiling. Admitted he had thought about just this but would never threaten the friendship. He turned back towards me. I slid my chair back some and opened my wrap. He just stared at my breast and then his eyes went down to may shaven midsection. Damn, finally he says. I haven't seen one without a big bush in 6 months. It looks so nice. I slipped it off completely. I told him that we always go naked at home when alone and hope he didn't mind getting naked right on the porch with us. With that mu husband removed his shorts. Our friend did the shirt part and hesitated. I told him to take it all off. Ends up he was already hard and felt a bit embarrassed. I told him not to be. Seen them before and so has hubby. Hubby seen a lot more going on than just a hard cock. He removed his shorts. He stood there in his boxers and a clear bulge was prescient. he started pulling down his boxes and his cock came into view. Damn I told him, why you wasting that on women like yours? he didn't answer. Once the boxers were off I told him to sit. I got up and just went inside and grabbed him another beer. I set his beer down in front of him and took my cold hand and grabbed his cock. He jumped right out of his chair. Then we all laughed.

I asked if he wanted to play around out here or if he would feel better inside. He looked around knowing full well that no one could see us out here. He reached over and played with my nipples a bit but elected that he would be more comfortable inside. He added that hubby could see us out here. I laughed and told him that hubby has seen me having a relationship between the sheets before so no big deal. He looked at my husband and he confirmed it. Im told him that if i asked, hubby would even take hold of his cock and guide it into me when the time comes. Friend said that would not be necessary.. I stood up again and straddled his chair. He was facing right at my body. His hands started roaming. They felt nice on me. I sat down and just short of glided over his hardness. I asked if he was ready to go in. He was.

I asked him if he was OK with hubby being present because I like that. Friend told me that while he preferred just the 2 of us, he could probably tolerate an audience. I told hubby he could come in but maybe not stay all the time. He of course agreed. Off we went to the guest room where when I went in for the beer, I turned on the A\C so nice in there now. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him down to me. A couple kisses and he started working down. We got spun around and into a nice 69 position. I had to admit, that tongue felt really nice. He groaned a lot as I wrapped my lips around his swollen shaft. Damn if he didn't produce a ton of precum. I actually thought he had come at one moment because there was so much. It tasted sweet like precum and not like cum itself. He wanted to fuck and couldn't handle my mouth any more so we changed positions. After giving him a condom, I got on top and rode him and he felt really good in me. It had been some time since i had anything of size in me with the movement restrictions in place here and all the virus stuff. My husband doesn't have anything to brag about down there so anything measurable would probably look bigger and feel bigger than it was. Thank god my husband is a master of oral or I would have gone completely crazy with this isolation. Any way, he was in me and after only a few strokes he was grunting and groaning and cumming pushing in me as hard as he could.

I was actually going to say, wtf when he was like. omg, I can't believe I cum so soon. That never happened before. He spoke of dreaming about this and he thought he was just so caught up in his desires for this, he got excited fast. He then told me not to worry. he wasn't finished. He kept moving and it seemed like he he stayed hard. he kept it up and after a bit I was sinking into feeling really good. He brought me to orgasm then. He wasn't going to stop and just kept pumping in me. Another orgasm came over me. Stronger than the first. Finally, with that, he cum again. Wow, I thought. Nice for guys to be that way. Especially without a break. He kept moving in me slowly for a bit before pulling out and we laid side by side. We caressed each other and then decided to return to the porch and my husband. I told my husband he missed out on a nice adventure. he said he didn't and seen us at it. We just din't notice him. That got a laugh out of everyone. The three of us sat arond naked, guys had their beer, I had my wine. A couple hours pass and friend asked if I enjoyed earlier. I said I did. he asked if we could ever do it again. I said sure, any idea when. How about right now he asked. I was game. Hubby didn't care. back we went but this time no fast cumming. It was really nice.

After that first day he was back to vist maybe 12, 13 times. At least 10 of those times led to sex. he finally got a special plane arranged by the Australian Embassy to go home. He said good by to her and came by and we had a nice time playing before he had to go to the airport. We took him to the airport. He is home now and we talk. He always talks about when he puts together some money and they open the boarders, he wants to come back and see me. Not her, me. So sweet. We'll see if that ever happens. I'm just glad he got out of his relationship with her. Now he awaits divorce papers from her. She is still asking for more money but he finally smartened up.