The making of Mrs Ward

simonward

Couple
Apr 24, 2019
UK
Mrs Ward didn’t lose her virginity until 18. She was relatively promiscuous at college. Says she had 21 partners in those 3 years. Since then, she has been with me, she is now a respectable mother, and she has (she says) been monogamous. I’ve no reason to doubt that nor evidence to the contrary.

I would desperately love her to be a hotwife. I have been working on this for a year. Before I started she had already had her breasts uplifted and was fully waxed. We were having sex about 4 times a month. Over the last year I have worked on building intimacy with much success. I have bought her sexy underwear and revealing clothes which she is happy wearing. My favorite is when she wears a red thong with a pair of linen trousers that you can see her ass right through.

Slowly, step by step, I have been making efforts to build her confidence. Encouraging her to flirt and enjoy herself. Over the year regularity of sex has increased from 4 to 8 times a month. She knows that I worship her and I go down on her on demand. I have dropped plenty of clues that she is free to do as she pleases and I am sure that she regularly fantasizes about other men when we make love. I try to subtly play into this part. She always cums her hardest at these times.

Whilst I’ve not told her of my desires, we have discussed swinging, because at one point she thought that was what I was after. She was very very much opposed to swinging. I assured her that I am 100% committed to her with no desire for anyone else. At some point during the discussion she said something like “you had better be ready… if we are going down this road”. But since she was upset by the thought of swining I felt I had pushed things forward too fast. Then it all went flat for a while and felt like I was making little progress.

Out of the blue in late June she asked for an ankle bracelet. She suggested it whilst at a boutique. I couldn’t believe it. I’d wanted to buy her one for ages but I hadn’t the courage. She picked out a sexy one. I practically had a boner taking it to the till to pay. She said “I love ankle bracelets”. She’s worn it every day since. It seems to turn her on. We had sex 14 times in July. 6 times already this month. She has stated talking dirty to turn me on. She has also been experimenting with positions that we have never used before. A few weeks ago she bought her self some black leather sandals with and ankle strap. I’m trying not to read too much into that.

Suddenly I feel that maybe this is achievable again. I think I’m working with the right material. I think I’m getting there. Slowly. But a couple of days ago whilst we were getting it on I suggested that (to turn her on) she should “Imagine that we’ve only just met”. She said “what will that do?”. So now I’m worried that I’ve been imagining things a bit. I would love to know what others think and would welcome advice on how to gently move forward from here. Happy to keep this thread updated with progress if people are interested.

This is Mrs Ward:

Wow!! Please keep me updated. I need that ass!!. I would love to help you. As soon as she is ready please contact me. If she is not initially up for you watching I will help you persuade her. We can work together on this. Trust me.

Reactions: Ponderer32
Ok so tonight she has gone out with the girls for a meal and then on to a bar which is guaranteed to be full of horny blokes on the pull. I had bought her another anklet, which she has not worn day to day because it's proper jewelry rather than the previous surfie beach thing. It's very prominent, you can't miss it. Before she went out I went to get it, I was going to ask her to wear it, it wasn't there. She had already put it on. She went out looking amazing. I told her not to be good.

I expect that she'll just have a laugh with the girls but I can't help hoping (and imagining with a semi on) that someone she takes a fancy to cracks onto her and she goes for it.

Maybe we can all will it to happen. I've got my fingers crossed. Wish me luck. :devilish:

Mate, I probably ought not to say this but.... you are playing with fire. It reads to me like you are trying hard to push her to fuck who she pleases and having some success getting her primed for it.

Sounds like she's warned you that she'll be rampant. Well let me tell you... That ass is going to get her fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and.....
I hope you know what you are doing. I hope you have a crash hat.

Push her my way anytime. I would bury my baby's arm up to my nuts in your wife's guts and never take it out!

Reactions: Davemm
My confession:

I knew my wife was a slut when I met her. She was renowned for it. Over the years I suspected her of cheating. I expected it. I searched for clear evidence but never found any. Anything that hinted at it drove me mad:
  • The time I told a guy "She's at home studying" and he said "Oh yeah... Is that what she calls it?"
  • Guys looking over at me in the bar and one whispers something to the other and his jaw hits the floor and they fall about laughing.
  • When our first child was born and I overheard someone whisper "She'll be hoping it's not black."
  • When that guy groped her arse at a wedding and she gave him that look.
  • When I would come back from the Tennis club at 8PM and find her in bed because she "was bored".
Occasionally I confronted her. She always denied things. I was always left apologizing. I didn't acknowledge my feelings back then. I fought them. I ignored all those hints. They ate away at me but deep down I wanted those things to be true. I really really wanted them to be true. I know that now.

She's now grown up. Become a respectable wife and mother. A career professional. She lost that reputation somewhere over the years. I'm not trying to make a prudish woman into a Hotwife. This is resuscitation.

I killed the slut in her. I hang my head in shame. I was a fool.

My confession:

I knew my wife was a slut when I met her. She was renowned for it. Over the years I suspected her of cheating. I expected it. I searched for clear evidence but never found any. Anything that hinted at it drove me mad:
  • The time I told a guy "She's at home studying" and he said "Oh yeah... Is that what she calls it?"
  • Guys looking over at me in the bar and one whispers something to the other and his jaw hits the floor and they fall about laughing.
  • When our first child was born and I overheard someone whisper "She'll be hoping it's not black."
  • When that guy groped her arse at a wedding and she gave him that look.
  • When I would come back from the Tennis club at 8PM and find her in bed because she "was bored".
Occasionally I confronted her. She always denied things. I was always left apologizing. I didn't acknowledge my feelings back then. I fought them. I ignored all those hints. They ate away at me but deep down I wanted those things to be true. I really really wanted them to be true. I know that now.

She's now grown up. Become a respectable wife and mother. A career professional. She lost that reputation somewhere over the years. I'm not trying to make a prudish woman into a Hotwife. This is resuscitation.

I killed the slut in her. I hang my head in shame. I was a fool.
Bloody hell and I thought I was alone in this. I had very similar done with me

Reactions: Jon Day
Likewise - she was a slut when younger - then after much therapy led a relativity 'celibate' life - then we met - still 'celibate' except with me - then I got her into the lifestyle - she took to it like a duck to water, or like 'getting back on the bicycle' - now compounded by PGAD - at 67 she's a fuck machine

Dang, Simon! So post #17 is where you two are really and truly at? The 2 of you need to sit down and have an honest and open talk about it. If you decide to jump into the hotwife lifestyle, the 2 of you need to decide on some hard and fast rules and stick to them. Our only rule is no old boyfriends, girlfriends that we had an emotional attachment to. Like 2 wheel said, a lot of people look back later in life and say "I wish..." We are 2 of those people. We got married in our 30's....started swinging in our late 30's, and didn't really evolve into the Hotwife life until our late 40's or early 50's. Suz is an absolute horny assed fuck machine, and wishes we had been hotwifing exclusively the whole time. She has had more cock than most women can dream of, and wants more every day! We are early 60's, and know time is running out, and wish we had more of it. I guess I said all that to say this....don't waste what precious time you have. The 2 of you should be what you want to be, be each others best friends, make a fun game of the Hotwife lifestyle, and enjoy every second of it. Remember....it's just a fun game, and you and the beautiful Mrs. Ward are co-captains of your team. Now, go have a FUN game!

:)

She is a fine looking woman with a fantastic ass look after her mate or she will find a man with a big tool lol like big bull he will do the job and I will clean them for you,,,, it happens so be warned T...

Reactions: werekinky2