The next stage of my exposure and blackmail fantasy???

Just been persuaded by one of the guys in here to create a Telegram account to communicate with men into this stuff… which is exciting. But even more exciting than that the guy who told me to do, has also informed me off a secret Telegram group where guys in my local area share pics of their wives and girlfriends without their knowledge. Swapping pics like kids swap their sports team cards, making wank material out of lots of local woman… I LOVE that that group exists!!!
This sounds like a good idea. You get your fantasy of being shared, but its not in the wider public and it sounds like those guys are discreet enough to not take it further.

After this you can decide if its something you want to take further.

This sounds like a good idea. You get your fantasy of being shared, but its not in the wider public and it sounds like those guys are discreet enough to not take it further.

After this you can decide if its something you want to take further.
My first encounter with a guy from this group actually involved no pictures (he respected my wishes and didn’t take any)… but I guess I’m being discussed even so now

Facebook sounds more public and more scary to me… but also exciting to think there’s groups there… I wonder how many groups and how many local woman are shared this way, without their knowledge, by men around the world?
Feel free to pm and il pass on the details alot of sexy wives pics on there and alot of male appreciation xx

If there is one man on your list that you would LOVE to be subservient to, I would suggest that you send him some pics along with a letter describing how you would love to be his sub-slave and do all sorts of nasty things for him as long as he doesn't send your pics to all your contacts. Only address the letter to someone else. Pretend that you are following someone else's orders and mistakenly sent them to him. See where that would get you.

Reactions: naturalcucky
A blackmail fetish is a very exciting thought. I understand you because I am a cuckold and it would be very exciting to expose myself to a man or a woman who would blackmail me. Everyday fear and tasks would be very exciting for me. God, if my compromising images would fall into someone's hands along with my personal information ! :love:

Facebook sounds more public and more scary to me… but also exciting to think there’s groups there… I wonder how many groups and how many local woman are shared this way, without their knowledge, by men around the world?
I do it through kik. I shared naked open legged shots of my wife on there anonymously. They were seen by a work colleague of hers who now knows all about her and has seen everything. He now wants her to fuck him but she doesn't know yet.

Reactions: naturalcucky
At work, I posted pictures of my wife on coworkers ’computers, in sex screensavers. Of course, they didn't know it was my wife.
It was exciting to hear from colleagues that "I wanted to fuck that woman"!

My ‘man’ has absolutely no interest in fun with me after golf, he would shocked and appalled and would without doubt look to divorce me if I went through with this… that’s why it such a major step for me to take
PM me hung aggressive bull looking for play. I travel for business might be in your city.