The Perfect Job (in more ways then one)

Eddie

Male
Oct 19, 2016
Westchester, NY
Ever since the economy crashed and I lost my job I started working as a handyman to earn some money. A friend of mine has his own company and gave me a job doing simple repairs. I was on the job for about a month and a half. A job came in to fix a sticking bathroom door. I went to the house and a woman let me in. I asked her to show me the problem. She said it was on the second floor and asked me to follow her. As we started up the stairs I noticed she had no panties on and her short dress was giving me a clear view of her sweet ass. I had all to do not to reach up and grab it. She showed me the door with the problem and then went back down stairs. When I finished working I went down stairs to find her so she could check the door and make sure it was ok. Once again I followed her up the stairs and enjoyed looking at her hot ass. She agreed the work was ok and I left. When I got back to the garage and mentioned to my friend what had happened all he said was… “AND” I asked him what he meant but he just kept repeating “AND” and smiling. Then he told me about the women / wives he had sex with under the same circumstances. I learned quickly the perks of this job are quite satisfying. It’s amazing how many women are willing to have sex with… in my case a handyman, but I’m sure there are other professions that are enjoying the same kind of perks. In the years doing this kind of work I have seen pretty much every possible method, trick and technique these women use to suggest they want more from me than just my handyman services. They want a “handy man” available to service their other needs too! Some are very direct while others are quite indirect yet they are all refer to the same thing…satisfying their needs, whatever that might be. The one thing I learned is to never make the first move. They will let me know if they are just being an exhibitionist who just wants to be seen naked or they are ready and willing to have sex. Either way this has to be the best ever.

Are there any other men / women who have been in similar situations? I would like to swap stories with you.

Hi Eddie, It's not much of a story. I like being naked at home. We had a guy come over to fix a problem we were having with the furnace. I was in one of my moods (very horny, Ralph was on a business trip.) To make a long story short... he serviced the furnace and I serviced him. LOL Those spur of the moment things can be a lot of fun.

How did you get started servicing the women / wives that you come in contact with?

I was following a woman up the stairs. She had a short dress on and no panties so I took a few pictures with my phone and she caught me. When we got to the top she asked me why I took the pictures and I said the opportunity seemed to present it self. She laughed, took off the dress and said what opportunity is presenting itself now. That was my first time.

Hey Eddie, do you need a helper, maybe someone to carry your tools, hold the ladder. help putting in a screw? I'll work for free...lol

Reactions: werekinky2
Awesome pictures, Ed. Women throwing themselves at you... allow me to live vicariously through you. But I have a few questions... have you ever misinterpreted someone's intentions? How do you know for sure who wants what? Has a husband / boyfriend or family member ever walked in while you were putting your tool in someone else's tool box? If I had to determine who wanted what based on the pictures you posted I would say the woman in the first set just wanted to be seen (a tease, so to speak) and the woman in the second set was saying come and get it. How close was I?

I was teasing wearing shorts and crop top no bra.just playing around but things turned pretty quick .but it was their boss who made the first move

For many years i have worked as a service plumber. During the day i would visit up to 10 homes. My experience with wife's is the same as Eddie's. Some are direct and strait to the point aggressive others are more passive and reserved.
Here is one story. Back then i was in my early 30s. I came home at 4:00 AM after a nite of drinking at the bar and going to a restaurant after bars closed at 2:00 AM. Around 7:00 AM phone ringing wakes me up... It was a dispatcher. She was older lady. She liked me and respected me in a professional way. Tony i have a job for you. Ohhhh Jane i just got home and i didnt get any sleep, can you sand someone else please... i have a hang over to. I am sorry Tony everyone is put already, you are the last one, we are really busy this morning. She gives me one more hour, calls me back i get up, no shower didnt comb my hair... I seat in the van and after maybe 20 minutes i arrive to the job with a horrible headache. I ring the bell and very attractive lady in her late 40s opens the door. I said good morning Im Tony the plumber. She gave me a look and i realized that i must look really horrible. So i apologized to her for that and assured that i will take care of all her needs. She smiled and invited me in while asking me what was the reason for my looks and i tolled her... She shows me her dishwasher and i get on .fixing it right way... She then tells me that she has lots of experience with a hangovers and that she will fix me up. She gives me a pill and a glass of water. I took it and thanked her for it. Then she makes a phone call to her husband and tells him i got a plumber here, my dishwasher not working.... and then she hands me the phone. Hello... I want you to leave everything you are doing, my wife will pay you for your time up till now and get out of my house... OK! I had it fixed already, just had to put a dishwasher back so i finished it. Wife then gets a bottle of beer and tells me that i needed to have a beer as a part of getting rid of my hangover fix. I didnt want to do it but she insisted and i agreed to split it with her... We seat at the table in the kitchen and toasted and started drinking. She then asks me if i have chased any ladies last nite... I gigled and said i wish i did. She then puts her hand on my crutch and said you know Tony a guy like you needs a mature woman that knows how to take care of a man while her hand was going up and down my leg. I smiled... i was starting to feel much much better... So i leaned over while telling her, you are right, and i kissed her. We get up. She takes my hand and she leads me to the bedroom. We rip each others close off ...
After going a couple of rounds, husband calls, asking what happened... I cant believe you were so rude to a young man. He fixed it... Yes he took a really good care of me, she said while winking at me and grabbing my shaft... So i got some pussy and i got a new lover. That affair lasted for 4 years... What i didnt get was payed.
It was 1:00 PM when i left the house... I called Jane for my next job. She wanted to know the invoice number and how much i got payed... I didnt have any of that... so the manager gets on the radio and starts asking questions... I didnt do nothing... did you go there... yes... what was the problem... She needed HER plumbing fixed... did you fix it... Yes... why didnt you charge her... I didnt do any work... give me a land line.... So he fires me over the phone and tells me to bring the van back. So since the office was 90 miles away and i didn have an easy way to get back home, i toled him to kiss my ass and if he wants the van back to send someone over to pick it up and to make sure they have my last pay check... and i hang up on him. So i went back to the bar after i had lunch.
Next morning around 9:00 AM a phone wakes me up AGAIN and its Jane the dispatcher, again. Tony I have a job for you, she said. Jane i got fired yesterday. I know that honey, but the owner of the company came in this morning and fired the manager and no one knows that he fired you but me. I wont tell if you dont but you will ow me one she said while giggling.
So at least i didnt lose my job over getting some pussy while working....!

That is awesome. How did it happen, did you approach that or did they approach you?
It is a no no for a service guy to hit on a wife. It can backfire and bite a guy on the ass. If a wife was flirting with me while i was working in the house and i liked her i would respond to her flirting. I would never make a move before the job was done and i got payed...
I learned really early that i will not get payed if i get some pussy and will lose my job.