The right age to start

YCouple

Couple
I have been reading these boards and it seems most couples in this lifestyle are an older age. I just turned 21 and my gf just turned 19, She is a very cute redhead, fit, great body, tattoos, awesome personality, everything I could want. We had discussed exploring this lifestyle several months back and started off with some small stuff like letting a couple of guys feel her up. Then at a party she was being felt up by a guy she went to high school with and she started feeling him up. I gave her the green light to give him a handjob but I wanted to watch so the 3 of us go upstairs into a bedroom. He lays on the bed feeling her up while she jerks him off and I watch. He keeps asking her to suck it but she tells him no, Eventually he is standing and she is on her knees stroking and he keeps trying to rub it on her face and lips and get her to suck it but she resists. He starts stroking himself for a little and out of nowhere grabs my gf's head and busts his nut all over her face pulls up his pants and runs out the room. My gf had never had a facial before and wouldn't have let him do that if she knew he was going to. She still has never let me cum on her face or in her mouth.

Since then we haven't done anything but we have talked about it. I think the next step is having her blow someone. I would like to have her suck my friends dick since I know she thinks he's attractive and he would definitely go for it. I would like to either be there or just let them be alone and have him record it for me. But are we too young for this type of lifestyle? Is this something for more experienced married couples rather than younger couples who aren't married? Why are so few couples our age not in the lifestyle?

Brought the idea up to my gf about her blowing my buddy and I think she is down. I spoke to my buddy privately about it through text and he seems to be down. I told him I would want to see it and we have never gone this far before so my gf might be nervous so it might be better if I was there to watch. He was not very open to that idea so I suggested him filming it for me and he said he would do that. So I told my gf this to let her know and she seemed fine with it. I told her I would step outside for 5 minutes while they film together and then I'll come back so that she knows I'm not just leaving her there for an undetermined period of time. I think we are going to make it happen this weekend.

Brought the idea up to my gf about her blowing my buddy and I think she is down. I spoke to my buddy privately about it through text and he seems to be down. I told him I would want to see it and we have never gone this far before so my gf might be nervous so it might be better if I was there to watch. He was not very open to that idea so I suggested him filming it for me and he said he would do that. So I told my gf this to let her know and she seemed fine with it. I told her I would step outside for 5 minutes while they film together and then I'll come back so that she knows I'm not just leaving her there for an undetermined period of time. I think we are going to make it happen this weekend.
Good luck

We took the next step and she went through with blowing my buddy. We agreed that I would step outside to make everyone comfortable and my friend would film it for me. I told them I would step outside for 10 minutes figuring it would take 5 minutes for them to get ready and comfortable and 5 minutes of oral. When I came back in they had just finished. I was asking questions about it but no one seemed to want to talk details. My buddy said she did a good job but because they were short on time he had to rush it to get his nut out and said if he had more time it would have been better. So I suggested we all watch the video back together but my buddy didn't want to and said he preferred if I watched it when I left.

When we left I was talking to my gf in the car and she was pretty quiet about it and she said she was nervous about me watching the video. She said he had forced his dick down her throat and made her swallow his cum which is something she had never done before and didn't want to do. I guess we should have set boundaries but didn't think we would have to for a blowjob. When I watched it back I told her how hot she was and what a great job she did but she was right that he was to rough. I told her he was probably being forceful so he can bust his nut in the short time frame he had which is what he said. Overall she said she was to nervous to say anything and was just following his lead as he requested. I can definitely see where she is coming from after watching the video though. Definitely hot but overwhelming for sure especially given how inexperienced she is and he knew that and that she was vulnerable in the situation.

It was a lesson all around. Happy to share video in private and discuss for those interested. Next step is either another blowjob to get her comfortable with it or possible sex.

I hate that she had a couple of rough experiences. Do you think she would be interested in a more mature person to try with?

I have no experience in any of this, its just fantasy for me. I loved reading about your experiences.

Reactions: btweets and YCouple
I started dating my wife in high school - she was 17 I was 16. That was our age when she first cheated on me and I did the same in return. That was the year she asked to sleep with my best friend and neighbor and I happily obliged in my bed. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and wish I had pics daily. We have been hot-wife and swinging ever since.

Ok. Here is some advice. Give her a little time. She just did something she was uncomfortable with AND it turned into something she was really uncomfortable with. When a girl says she doesn't want to talk about it and she just went along with it because she didn't know what to do, that is a red flag. It means she probably would have stopped if she felt safe to do so.
So to answer you question, an older more experienced person may help. Boundaries and expectations definitely will help. Letting her know she can stop at any time and you will not only be OK with it but support her decision will go even farther. Feel free to message me if you want to talk privately. I have experience helping girls feel comfortable and opening up sexually. I am a DOM by nature and love to train new subs. A lot of the same things will apply here. She needs to feel safe, feel like she isn't doing something wrong, and she needs to understand exactly what she wants from this as well as how she will get it by doing this. Most Importantly, she need to know she can progress at her own pace and you need to know how to coach her and meet all the afore mentioned needs.

Last edited:
Good luck in the rest of your journey together in this lifestyle. A bit of advice . Communication is vital for and from you both. Be open and LISTEN to each other. These are genuine thoughts and feelings about this and any experience you both are having.
I would love to see the video too. Please. Cheers and good luck

• Love
Reactions: btweets